Love (Reaper x Geno)

(Genos POV)

I watched reaper play with goth, goth chased reaper while reaper pretend to be scared I giggled at the two. reaper took his place beside me on the couch wrapping a arm over my shoulder "how's my lovely wife~" I huffed and pushed his face away giggling "fine how's my annoying husband" I teased he chuckled.

Goth threw him self on my lap and grinned at me he had a gaped tooth smile having just recently lost a baby tooth.

years ago I would have never thought I'd be hear.

<Flash back>

My friends ditched me at the bar going off with guys or went home completely drunk. I leaned on the bar table a bit lonely why did I ever agree to this.

"Heya what's a cute thing like you doing in a place like this~" said a flirty voice I rolled my eye light of brother Hear we go I turned around to snap at this person who was hitting on me to be speechless.

A Skelton a head taller then me with a black adidas hoodie stood looking at me with a smirk.  "What am I that good looking" he said now sitting beside me" I thought my sentence carefully finding my words "no I'm just startled at how annoying you are so can you leave?" I shot back hoping he would get the hint but he took it as a challenge.

"Well I'm startled at how beautiful you are~" he tried again I rolled my eye light and ordered another drink ignoring his flirty attempts. The bar tender brought it and I took a long sip. Ignoring this Skelton's eyes watching me curiously.
The clubs music blasted loudly as another song started "what would it take you to dance with me" the Skelton finally said though I almost spat out my drink this guy is not one to give up. I looked at him and lowerd my glass and swished the remaining alchol around "I dunno how about nothing." I said glaring at him he chuckled "come on there's gotta be something" I New he wasn't giving up so I thought carefully.

I scanned the area before realization hit me "chug the strongest drink they have in one sitting" this will definitely not work he gave me a ' really' look before laughing and shaking his head he called the bar tender over and asked.

Moments later he brought it over and I could smell it's strong bigger scent from Hear I would wrinkle my nose if I had one, he made a gagging face and laughed before downing the thing with out even a flinch.

I was shocked "now about that dance" he winked setting the empty glass down with a clink I sighed "fine." he took my hand and led me to the dance floor twirling me.

We danced for a while he was a exceptionally bad dancer but I mean so was I but we both rocked it. After our dance off we where walking outside he lightly leaned on me the drink taking its toll on him now I couldn't leave him to get him home by himself so I begrudgingly agreed to helping him.

He was blabbering on about the universe and stuff while I just pretend to listen instead I was busy trying to get him home and trying to understand the chicken scratch he gave me that he claimed to be his address
I couldn't tell if it was a 6 or a 9 so I just tried asking him. "Yo uh what's your apartment number again?" I asked he just giggled "I already told ya sweet heart~" he said booping my cheek "please stop I need to get you back" he watched me for a moment his face going serious"67" he slurred we stopped at the building as I searched for door 67 we halted at the door he pulled his keys out and fiddled with the lock.

I grew a bit anxious not really wanting to go inside with him because that usually leads to well... he opend the door and we walked in I walked him to the couch and sat him down.

I could just leave right now id probably never see him again. I'll be going back to my last year of college and he will be god knows where. All it can take is a few steps.