A spooky party part 4 (Final)

(So this is the final of the short Halloween special and oh my gosh I'm drained I don't know how people can reach deadlines like this day after day but anyways hope you all have a good Halloween! Or just a good day Now on to the story)
(Edit, Iam so sorry I didn't update on Halloween I didn't finish it yet on time so hopefully it will be updated on the day after)

(Genos POV)
"What do you mean he's dead??" I Said dream looked distraught "h-he Just is we came up stairs in search of the noise and there's just a pile of dust with his items"

"I can't believe it" muttered outer staring at the pile of dust on the ground. I couldn't belive it my self he was just alive, I saw him go upstairs I could have stopped him. He could have helped me and he still would be alive but..."

Reaper seemed unconvinced and had a confused look on his face "weird I didn't sense anyone dying" he mutters "w-what?" Said blue but he was caught off by the lights turning off.

"Guys just calm down" classic said, I felt someone grab me I assumed it was reaper but there hand clamped over my mouth. They started dragging me backwards I tried struggling. I heard reaper call me but the others voices where getting fainter and fainter.

I kept struggling, I don't know where I was it was black but I New I was moving my feet dragged on the wood floor. Finally they stopped dragging me and I was thrown somewhere it was still dark I heard something shut. I felt around panicking this was worst then the void. It felt like I was drowning in darkness.

Then the lights came on I squinted my eyes focusing. I was in some like loft space a trap door was sealed shut above me. Panicking I pushed on it, it was locked. I pushed it again harder. I started kicking at it to trying not to completely panic.

I looked around the room was empty nothing but blank walls, great now time to panic "Some one help me!" I hollered,

(Reapers POV)

It was black and the chatter started louder "Geno?!" I called feeling around "Ow!" Said fell "suck it up" I said trying to get a hold of Geno.

The lights came on and we all looked around, "Geno?" He wasn't there. Shoot. I strided out the room searching around "Geno!" I called again.

"Reaper?" I jumped ink stood behind me concerned "you okay?" I shook my head "Genos gone." I said looking down the hall way frantically I was supposed to protect him.

"He must have gotten taken." Ink quietly said. I shook my head then my eyes laid on one of the doors down. A pile of dust was scattered. I walked forward. "Oh reaper" Said blue quietly almost in disbelief.

I was now at the door way, Genos red scarf was in the door way resting on the pile. Gently I grabbed it, clenching my jaw I ignored the appolagies of others. "He's not dead" I quietly said. "Huh?" Asked Classic,

"He's not dead." "Wait I forgot your the god of death" I nodded a slow nod remaining silent while I thought, where would he be?.

I looked around and saw faint marks in the wood."guys was this hear before?" Nightmare stepped forward and inspected it closely. "Hmm I don't think so?" We started following the tracks to a room. They stopped at a book shelf.

"What the." Said G staring confused, "it must be triggerd to move by a button or something." Said Blue.

I noticed Ink nor Error was around. Weird, we started fiddling around the room finally I tugged on a candle and the book shelf moved.

"Spooky" teased blue, "blue this isn't the time for jokes" he shrugged "what reaper said Geno didn't die" I clutched the scarf.

"Well I guess we go in? We have to solve this before Halloween" pointed out classic.