• -Chapter 3- •

"So Chibi-chan, don't forget to attend volleyball practice after school is over

"So Chibi-chan, don't forget to attend volleyball practice after school is over. I need to introduce you to everyone in the team.", said Oikawa in a cheerful tone as he smiled at Kauri who was still blanked by what he said. "Kunimi-chan, guide her to the gym in case she doesn't know where's the gym at."

Kunimi stares at his senior for a moment until suddenly he let out a lazy sigh with a disgusted expression on his face. Feeling lazy to do the annoying work but he didn't have any choice but to obey his captain.

"Fine..."

'He didn't even hide it at all.', Kauri thought which she stares at Kunimi with disbelief.

"Alright, chibi-chan! See you after school ~", said Oikawa as he walked away while waving his hand towards Kauri and Kunimi.

"Does my height really that short for him to call me chibi-chan?", suddenly Kauri asked, getting Kunimi's attention to look at her. Hearing the question, Kunimi is staring at Kauri with a bored-looking face which Kauri turns to look at him as both their eyes are eyeing each other.

"I know that I'm short than you so don't give me that face.", said Kauri which she turns back and walked towards the principal's room with Kunimi was staring at her back.

"I want to say that she is pretty though...", mumbled Kunimi in a low voice as he glanced at Kauri's back who slowly goes far from his sight.

After a few minutes later, Kauri finished meeting with the principal as he handed her the schedule. She was also surprised that the principal talked about how happy he was to have her as the volleyball team's manager, which got her to be more confused. After arriving at her class with the help of the classroom teacher, surprised that she ended up in the same class with Kunimi Akira and Kindaichi Yutaro.

'Better than being in the same class with Oikawa.', her thoughts as she stands in front of her classmates while staring at Kunimi who is sitting near the window. For some reason, the light was shining on his face with the wind blowing his black hair gently as he was staring at the outside of the window.

'Yeah. I know. The male lead always sits near the window at the back of classroom. Something that I always found in the manga or the anime. Actually, what the fuck with the side effects?', Kauri thoughts as she stared at Kunimi with disbelief.

"You can sit in front of Kunimi-kun, Izanami-san.", said the teacher.

'AND THERE WHERE'S THE FEMALE LEAD ALWAYS HAVE TO BE NEAR THE MALE LEAD. THE FUCK?! PUT ME OUT OF THE LIST! I DON'T NEED TO BE THE FEMALE LEAD AT ALL.', her mind talks as she looks at her teacher with disbelief reaction on her face. Bow to her teacher, Kauri just walked towards her seat. Since they already met each other already, Kunimi doesn't need to lift his hand to introduce himself to the girl.