• -Chapter 4- •

Her first day at Inarizaki High School was nothing special since it's feel the same as how she used to study at her school from her world

Her first day at Inarizaki High School was nothing special since it's feel the same as how she used to study at her school from her world. Writing all the notes and focusing during the class was a normal thing that Ayame do and that's why she was one of the top students at her school. Always competing with Michiyo and Mai for the first place.

That's how her first day at Inarizaki was over. Packing up her things, immediately Ayame walked out of the classroom.

"Since Rica said to go to the gym, I guess it's nothing I can do. Plus, it's will be fun to meet with other Haikyuu boys though.", said Ayame as she talked to herself while continuing to walk away until she realizes that she won't know where's the gym was.

Since she somehow has much time, Ayame decided to walk around the school while searching for the gym at the same time. She doesn't have much time to explore the school a moment ago but is now able to realize how huge the school is. As she was admiring the school, Ayame didn't realize the existence of the person in front of her and the moment the person greeted her.

"Hey....", call the boy who has a pale and dying-zombies face as he was trembling to reaches Ayame, causing the girl to shock and terrified at his scary face as she suddenly...

BAAM!!

"ARK!!", the sound of eggs cracking could be heard in the guy's head as he feels the lightning just hit him. He immediately fell in knees as he holds his private place while trembling in pain. Ayame was shocked for a moment and finally, she realizes that she had just kicked no other than Miya Atsumu. Not to mention, she kicks his fucking dick strongly which she feels pity and guilty for the guy.

"Oh my gosh...what I had done...", said Ayame while looking down at Atsumu with worried and concern.

"Y-you....did you...just kick my....", said the guy in trembling voice as he held his pain while looking up at Ayame.

Atsumu who has a stomachache just wants to go back to the gym after going to the toilet. Because of the pain, he can't walk properly and holding his stomach until he sees Ayame and decides to ask for her help but unlucky for him to receive a kick instead of help from Ayame who ended up adding more pain to him.

"I-I really sorry. You just appear out of nowhere and look like a zombie. I got scared okay and accidentally kick you.", explained Ayame.

"Did you also kick zombies at his private place if you really meet one?", asked Atsumu who still holding his private place, feeling the pain under his body.

"Maybe?", answered Ayame unsurely which Atsumu looked at her with disbelief.

"Are you okay? Need a help?", asked Ayame in concern which Atsumu is glaring at her annoyingly.