• -Chapter 5- •

Since the school is already over, Michiyo is on her way towards the gymnasium but since she didn't know where's the place was, luckily she saw someone familiar with light grey hair

Since the school is already over, Michiyo is on her way towards the gymnasium but since she didn't know where's the place was, luckily she saw someone familiar with light grey hair. Yeah, a very tall person who was in the same age as her, Haiba Lev. She doesn't like to talk with others so she decided to follow the guy instead since he will be going to the gymnasium for his evening practice.

After a few minutes later, she arrived at the gymnasium which she peeping inside the gym and saw other players, especially Kuro who she just met a morning ago. Michiyo is hesitant to get inside the gym, worried that she mightn't invite at all even though Rica said to go visit the gym.

"What are you doing outside here, Katsumi.", suddenly someone talks behind Michiyo, causing the poor girl to fall into total shock as she turns to see Nekoma's coach, Nekomata Yasufumi.

"Co-coach?!"

"Hahaha~ sorry to surprise you, Katsumi.", said Coach Nekomata with a playful smile as Michiyo was staring at him with disbelief. Even though she wondered how the old man knows her name, Michiyo just assumed that is Rica was doing for the Nekoma coach to know her name.

"It's fine, coach. But please don't just appear out of nowhere like that.", said Michiyo with an awkward smile while the old man just let out laughter.

"Since you gonna be those boys' manager, how about go and trying to know each other.", suggested coach Nekomata. Not saying anything, Michiyo just follow up with him from behind, causing everyone in the gym to look at the two who were walking closer to them.

"Oh- Chibi-chan. It's nice to meet you again here.", greeted Kuro friendly while Michiyo was staring at him with an expressionless face.

"Nice to meet you again, rooster head.", greet Michiyo while bowing respectfully towards Kuro but received loud laughter from other teammates who heard their conversation.

"LOL! SHE CALLS YOU ROOSTER HEAD!", said Yamamoto between his laughter as he is laughing so hard with Inouka while Kenma and Yaku were holding their laughter.

"OKAY! SHUT UP! And Kenma! Don't ever laugh!!", shout Kuro angrily while Kenma stills holding his laughter with Yaku.

"Anyway, coach. Why she is here?", asked Yaku which all of them are curious to know the answers from the older man.

"Her name is Katsumi Michiyo. Starting for today, she will be you guys' manager, so get along with each other."

"Nice to meet you all. My name is Katsumi Michiyo from the second year, class 1.", introduced Michiyo with a deadpanned expression on her face. Michiyo lil a bit surprised as Lev suddenly walked towards her. With the high difference level of height, Michiyo could feel her neck is breaking just staring up at Lev.

'Fuck- my fucking neck!', her thoughts.

"Lev Haiba! I'm also the second year and from class 2.", said Lev with a bright smile as he looks down at Michiyo who was shorted than him. "You really short like Yaku-san.", said the guy bluntly, causing everyone to flinch with Yaku and Michiyo feels the same rages as they are sensitive when people mentioned their height.