•- Chapter 10 -•

Time has passed much after those unexpected moments ago, but again, they pulled those weird techniques, confusing the Seijoh's team as the ball had already landed on their side without them noticing again

"I fucking hate that-", said Oikawa annoyedly as he looks at the Karasuno team who cheering happily. Kauri didn't say anything so far as she observes the opponent's team, even if she did realize something, it's too late to ask for another time-out. Iwaizumi looks at the point, it's 24/23 which their team is leading. They just need just one more point to win the second set.

"Oi, Kawa.", called Iwaizumi, getting the brunette hair guy's attention. "Remember what Kauri said?", asked Iwaizumi which makes the guy suddenly recall back the discussion during the time-out.

•-Flashback-•

"Alright, I will tell you this. It seems to me that Karasuno gonna do something crazy after this, it might also be troublesome for us.", said Kauri, making all of them look at her with full hearts.

"So?", Kindaichi asked.

"Whatever crazy tactic they gonna pull off after this, first of all, focus on the ball and the spiker.", said Kauri.

"How is that gonna work, Chibi-chan?", asked Oikawa, lil bit confused which Kauri looks at Oikawa for a moment before smirking at him, lil bit getting the guy blushed.

"Well......"

•-Flashback End-•

Oikawa's eyes are all focused on everyone's movement, especially Hinata who still didn't run yet. The ball is still in the air, slowly going to the setter as it is ready to be tossed to any spiker. His eyes focused on the ball that moving in the air, touching the setter's hand and tossing to the spiker.

Keep your mind clear, you will see the difference in tossing the ball.

The moment you saw the slow movement of the ball....

Block it.