•- Chapter 15 -•

Then the practice match at Nekoma gymnasium started with court 1 being the match between Itachiyama and Inarizaki, while on court 2 will be Nekoma and Fukurodani

Then the practice match at Nekoma gymnasium started with court 1 being the match between Itachiyama and Inarizaki, while on court 2 will be Nekoma and Fukurodani. At court 1....

"Let's have a good match, Omi Omi~", said Atsumu with a teasing grin towards the black hair guy who seems very annoyed with him.

"For the last time, you Sangwoo...don't call me by that name.", he said with a frowning face.

"AND WOULD YOU STOP CALLING ME SANGWOO FIRST?!! WE DON'T EVEN HAVE THE SAME LOOKS!!"

"You're sure bout that?", asked Osamu.

"Bitch! We have the fucking same face!"

"I'm more handsome than you."

"You-!!"

"Would you two stop bickering and focus on the game, Atsumu, Osamu.", said Kita which flinch both males as soon as they heard his voice.

"I guess I can really count on Kita-san to handle those twins.", said Ayame between her chuckle as she sees her boys' behavior on the court with the coach Norimune just chuckled at the sight.

The practice started and Ayame just stares and observed the match with full attention to every movement, and skill that she found interesting, especially Sakusa's nasty spike that was popularly mentioned in anime or manga she used to read.

'To think that I would see myself that nasty spike. Well...his position as top 3 aces are not just scattered talk.', Ayame thoughts as she all eyes on Sakusa's performance on the court.

"Here he comes again!!", shout Aran which he and Osamu quickly in the position to block the spike from Sakusa.

BAAM!!!

Unluckily the spike wasn't able to block as it slipped away from Osamu's hand which was one point to the Itachiyama team.

"Tsk.", Osamu was really annoyed by it since he failed to block it, but Kita as the captain managed to calm and handle his team well, putting some good and encouraging words to the team.

"You seem to be very focus on Sakusa Kiyoomi, Ena-chan.", said the coach as he secretly glanced at Ayame who so focused on Sakusa since the match started.

"Oh. Have I been caught staring at our opponent so much?", the girl playful jokes with her coach which plasters a smile on the man's face.

"Well, it's been a while even since you took interest in someone else other than Atsumu.", he said which makes the girl widen her eyes and look at the man lil bit shocked. "Ahaha~ I mean, during our every practice, you have been observing Atsumu nonstop. Watching how he does his training as setter even though you didn't directly train him."

"Haha~ I thought no one saw that. To think the coach saw me observing Atsumu-san, it's embarrassing. People might mistake me for having a crush on that guy.", said Ayame with an awkward smile on her face with the coach chuckling at what she said.