•- Chapter 14 -•

At the supermarket

At the supermarket...

The very loud voice of people coming in and out of the supermarket, buying and selling the kinds of stuff and foods. Ayame and Michiyo just searching for junk food and a cup of ramen.

"We got everything now?", asked Michiyo while Ayame is checking the stuff, making sure that they got everything they need for tonight.

"Yup! Everything is here!"

"Alright, I will go and pay it.", said Michiyo which Ayame is surprised and looked at her with a doubtful face.

"You? Paying? Who are you? The Chiyo I know will never use her money for something like this."

"You need to pay me back after this.", said Michiyo with a smirk on her face, getting Ayame to look at her with a disbelief face. "Whatever, go wait over there and let me pay this first."

"Okay, okay.", said Ayame as she started to walk away, waiting for her friend not so far from the counter.

Ayame feels bored waiting for her friend, so she decides to scroll down her phone while waiting. As she scrolled her phone, her blue eyes suddenly pinned on someone not far away from her. She blinked many times before continuing to scroll her phone back, pretending that she just saw something wrong.

However, when she wants to check it back, she is still speechless and blinking again as she really sees no wrong at all. Even with crowds in the market, there's no way Ayame won't recognize who the person is. A guy with black wavy hair and two moles on the sides of his forehead who is having a mental breakdown at the corner.

 A guy with black wavy hair and two moles on the sides of his forehead who is having a mental breakdown at the corner

"Why is that guy doing here all by himself?", mumbled Ayame as he looks at Sakusa who seems not in good spirits.

Ayame observed Sakusa from afar while searching for the guy cousin, Komori Motoya. No matter how much the girl is staring at the guy, he really looks so poorly and spiritless at the corner. His cousin is not seen anywhere as well. Even though Ayame wants to help, she probably gets ignored by the guy or gets displeased and uncomfortable stares from the guy, so she just decided to watch him over from afar while waiting for Michiyo who is still on the line.