•- Chapter 11 -•

It's such a fresh morning with birds chirping around in the skies

It's such a fresh morning with birds chirping around in the skies. Kauri out of her house after finished preparing herself for the school, well, like usual, both boys already waiting for her in front of the house.

"Ohayo, Chibi-chan~"

"Ohayo, Kauri."

"Oh- Ohayo, Oikawa-san, Iwaizumi-san.", greet Kauri after seeing the two males who smiling at her. Then, the three of them proceeded to walk to the school together. No conversation was started until Oikawa did.

"Hey, Chibi-chan...", Kauri turns to look at the brunette hair guy with a confused face. "You know...tomorrow is the weekend...so, wanna hang out together again?", asked Oikawa with an awkward smile, getting Iwaizumi to look at him with disbelief. The black hair guy literally just showing everything on his face that says 'This bitch already make the first move?'. Like, it's just last night they're talking about their feelings, and now seems Oikawa trying to make the first move on the girl.

"Yeah- let's hang out together, Kauri.", said Iwaizumi with a smile, making Oikawa look at him unbelievably. His face is telling that 'Oi- I only ask her out. Just ONLY BOTH of us, bitch!'. Both of them just glared annoyedly at each other, knowing that Iwaizumi won't let Oikawa make a move since he had already gone out with Kauri alone once before.

"Erm...about that, I cannot. Sorry, guys."

"Eh? Why?", asked Oikawa, sound lil bit disappointed.

"I have a date tomorrow.", said Kauri while walking away to the school, leaving Oikawa and Iwaizumi who still processing her words just now.

'SHE HAS WHAT-?!!!', Oikawa mentally screamed as his soul already leaving his body after understanding the words just now while Iwaizumi looks very anxious and confused as he asked the girl again, hoping that he didn't mishear what the girl said.

"Wha-what did you say, Kauri?", asked Iwaizumi panicking while Oikawa's soul already left his body, too shocked by what he heard from the girl.

"I said that I have a date tomorrow.", said Kauri casually again towards both Iwaizumi and Oikawa, not knowing how her words just crumbled their goal and hope. The girl just continues to walk away, leaving the soulless Oikawa and blank Iwaizumi behind, who can't accept the words they just heard from the girl.