•- Chapter 18 -•

20th September XXXX,Such a nice sunny at Hyogo on weekends

Such a nice sunny at Hyogo on weekends. Ayame goes out today, using her free time to buy some stuff for her house, such as ingredients or any daily supplies. As she is at the market, choosing the ingredients while thinking about any foods that she wants to cook for dinner tonight. It's only her at home, so there's no need to buy a lot.

On her way back after buying everything she needs, she sees a woman, having a hard time carrying stuff. She goes over to help since her hand isn't full yet.

"Excuse me, madam. Are you okay? How about I help you carry the things back home?", asked Ayame politely at the woman.

"Are you really fine with it?", she asked which lil bit worried if she ever bothered Ayame with her problems. Ayame smiled, don't mind helping her out as she takes half of the plastic from the woman. "Really, Thank you a lot."

"It's fine. This isn't heavy at all.", said Ayame with a smile on her face which received a chuckle from the woman.

"Such a strong girl."

"Hehe~ I'm kinda an athlete, so this nothing at all, madam.", said Ayame, as started the topic of conversation since it's, will be lil bit awkward if just being quiet all along.

"Is that so? Haha~ my son is also an athlete at his school.", the woman said which now the topic of conversation piqued Ayame's interest.

"I see...your son is probably such a great athlete, madam."

"Don't need to call me madam, just call aunt is fine.", she said which Ayame let out a small chuckle.

"Okay, aunt."

"Oh! We finally arrived now.", said the woman which Ayame looks at the house, really huge as it's a rich family would stay, but not as luxurious big like a mansion, just enough big than the other house.

Both of them arrive at the door as the woman rings the bell. A voice of a male from inside answered as he walked towards the door to open it for them.

"Yes—oh! Mom! You're home.", the guy said after seeing his mother.

"Now, now, take this all inside.", she said as she passed the plastic bag to his son. "Call your brother and take stuff from this girl.", she added which the son's attention finally on Ayame who had been staring at him ever since he opened the door of the house.

"Ayame-san?", the son confusedly called, didn't expect to see someone familiar to him at the front of his house.

"Hey, Osamu-san.", Ayame close eyes smiled at the guy which the woman stares at both youngest before covering her mouth, didn't expect that her son actually knows the girl that had helped her.