•- Chapter 16 -•

The next day, Michiyo and Kura go to the train station to send Ayame as she needs to go back to Hyogo for school tomorrow

The next day, Michiyo and Kura go to the train station to send Ayame as she needs to go back to Hyogo for school tomorrow. After that, Kura also went back by cab, leaving only Michiyo all alone as she was on her way back to her house.

Walking around the park on her way back home, she didn't realize a guy who just walked out of the mall near the public park, recognized her from afar as he walked closer to greet her.

"Hey...Michiyo-san.", is a greeting from someone who makes the turn to look at him.

"Oh! Hey, Kenma-kun! What are you doing here?", Michiyo asked.

"I just came back from hanging out with Kuro.", he answered.

"I see..."

"How about you?", Kenma asked.

"Just came back from sending Ayame to the train station.", the girl answered.

"Oh..."

"Yeah..."

Then it's suddenly become quiet as no conversation continued between them.

'This is really awkward....', both of them thought the same things in their head. Since nothing to talk about and it's just them, Kenma sees this as a small opportunity to get close to the girl.

"So....you free for a walk?", Kenma muttered shyly though it didn't show much on his face.

"Sure. Why not?", Michiyo gladly accepted since she doesn't have anything to do at home as well.

They then walked around the park with autumn leaves falling down around the park. Cold weather as it's almost winter.

Meanwhile, in the cab, Kura just minding his own business as she watched the view passed the roadway, until a phone call interrupted her as she looks at the name of someone familiar show on her phone screen. She smiled as she gladly answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Kura-chan!!", a loud but not very much, making the girl chuckle lil bit.

"Hey, Bokuto-san."

"Hehe~ btw, Kura-chan! Where are you right now?", he asked.

"On my way back right now. Why did you ask?"

"Just wanna ask if you wanna hang out today.", said Bokuto calmly through sound lil bit hoping for the girl to agree.

"Sure. Where should we meet?", hearing that just makes the guy happy.

"Meet me at XXXXX, okay? I will be waiting!", he said as Kura say okay as the answer. The call then ended.

A few minutes later, Kura then arrived at her neighborhood area and she immediately went to the place where was promised to meet with Bokuto. As she arrived at the destination, a glimpse of the guy could be seen from afar, however, as she go closer up, only for her to stay speechless and stunned.