•- Chapter 21 -•

The sound of the door house closing echoes in the living room, Atsumu walks inside the house after sending Ayame back home, walking through the living room until he spots Osamu who sitting on the sofa in the living room

Both of them exchanged stares as no conversation started. But then Atsumu remembered what Ayame said about talking to Osamu and tried to solve the problem nicely, but the problem is...how he should solve this when the problem is related to Ayame?

"I won't give up on her even if the person I need to face is my own younger twin.", Atsumu strongly stated as he looked at Osamu seriously, The same goes with Osamu as well, the guy stared coldly at him, of course, he has no plan on giving up as well even Atsumu is his older twin.

It's just the commotion that happened in the gymnasium was because Atsumu found out that Osamu was actually in love with Ayame. He just feels challenged when he finds out that his own younger twin has the same feelings as him towards the same girl.

Then, Atsumu goes up to his room and the conversation ended up awkwardly like that for both of them. Later mama's Miya walked out from the kitchen.

"Is that Atsumu just now, Osamu?"

"Yes, mom."

Their mother looked at the stairs for a moment before sighing and going inside the room again. She didn't forget to tell her son, Osamu to go to sleep and not stay up late too much as well.

•>~~~~~|_*}{*_|~~~~~<•

3 days already passed and the relationship between Osamu and Atsumu is a bit distant except for the time when they need to work together during their Quick attack.

"Are those two going well? They don't look like they ever make up yet.", Ayame said as she watched the twins from afar with Suna and Aran.

"The Tokyo Training Camp is nearing and both of them seem don't have any progress in making up.", Ayame let out a sigh of worry as she looked at the twin.

"Don't worry, Ayame. I'm sure they will make up later.", Aran reassured the girl as Suna nodded in agreement.

"Hopefully like that...."

•>~~~~~|_*}{*_|~~~~~<•

-💕The parentless group chat✌️🏻😳-

Ayame💀:
Anyone who is online, help me a bit.

Kauri has online

Kauri🤦🏻‍♀️:
What's wrong?

Ayame💀:
I will straight up to the point.
Let's say that Mai and Hana having a big fight. Like a VERY big fight. How would you solve this?