•- Chapter 13 -•

Early morning as usual in Tokyo, Michiyo was on her way to the school as she walked around the neighborhood, still getting used to the new place

Early morning as usual in Tokyo, Michiyo was on her way to the school as she walked around the neighborhood, still getting used to the new place. As she walked toward the school, she encountered a cat. The cat and she are staring at each other before another voice suddenly called her, causing the girl to turn and look at the person who has blonde hair with black roots.

"Chiyo-san?"

"Oh....Kenma-kun.", both Michiyo and Kenma stare at each other before the boy starts flustered after realizing how long he has been staring at the girl.

"....Ohayo....", mumbled Kenma.

"Ohayo.", and again, it turns out awkwardly silent between them.

Even though it's been months since Michiyo was manager of the Nekoma volleyball team, Kenma still finds it hard for him to start any conversation with the girl. Unlike Kuro, who has been very close with Michiyo, as well as Lev. Not leaving about Yaku who is also close with the girl, only Kenma who lil bit left out, even though how many times he tried to be close with the girl.

"On your way to the school?", suddenly Michiyo asked, getting the boy to flinch.

"Oh...hmm...", Kenma slowly nodded as he answered the girl.

"Wanna go together?", Kenma stares blankly at the invitation, he still processing it until he realizes that he making Michiyo wait long for the answers from him.

"Sure..."

Then, both of them started to walk together to the school. Of course, there's no conversation again, What do you expect? Well, that is only until Michiyo decides to start the conversation first.

"Hey, Kenma-kun..."

"Yeah?"

"Where's Kuro?", asked Michiyo which makes Kenma flinch lil bit. Even how much he wants to start the conversation....just not talking about Kuro. Not because hate the guy, but just he lil bit jealous and uncomfortable when the person he has a crush on suddenly talks about another guy, not to mention, that it's his own childhood friend.

"I left him.", Kenma answers blankly and Michiyo looks at him lil bit surprised.

"Kenma-kun.....", the boy stopped walking as he looks at the girl with a wondering face as he waits for the next sentence coming from the girl. "You should do that more.", said Michiyo with a straight face while showing a thumbs up to the boy who looks lil bit confused.

"Yes?"

"Nothing...it's good to have a peaceful morning for once. I mean...Kuro won't let me rest at all. When I see you a moment ago, I thought my morning would be ruined since Kuro and you have always been together.", explained Michiyo with Kenma who listened to her. Kenma didn't expect to hear that from the girl, he lets out a small chuckle as he found it funny.

"Kuro really won't stop annoying you, Chiyo-san."

"That's what I said! He will always find anything or way to tease and provoke me nonstop!"