•- Chapter 7 -•

After a week already passed which all the six besties are having a good time being the boys' coach and manager in the new world

After a week already passed which all the six besties are having a good time being the boys' coach and manager in the new world. Well, of course, there's will be some of them having some hard time in getting along, especially from Inarizaki which Atsumu still didn't get along with Ayame.

Everyone at Inarizaki is all getting along together and learning many things with Ayame except for Atsumu. The guy just have so much ego in him which he didn't want to admit at all about Ayame's skill in volleyball.

"He really gonna be like that for whole years with me?", asked Ayame to Osamu and Suna who standing beside him while staring at Atsumu who was training about his jump serve.

"Don't worry, he will open up with you one day.", said Suna with a lazy expression on his face.

"Want some onigiri, Ayame-san?", asked Osamu while offering his well-make onigiri to the girl. Without hesitation, Ayame accepts it which she enjoyed Osamu's onigiri so much and how she was happy that she could eat his onigiri for real in her life.

"I love you onigiri, Osamu...it's really tasty!", said Ayame which the boy is blushing lil bit.

"Thank you..."

Seeing Osamu blushing, Suna gets the feeling of rivalry for a second. Quick to catch up, Suna already realized how his teammates started to have a crush on Ayame secretly. Not too long he already knows that their captain, Kita also has a crush on Ayame. Looking at Osamu who didn't aware of his own feelings yet towards the girl and just waiting for him to realize his feelings, getting Suna lil bit worried since he also has some kind of feelings towards the girl.

"Nee, Suna. You work up for your blocking?", asked Haru which the guy answered her with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, I did work on that a lot. Don't worry.", said Suna.

What about Ayame that Suna likes? She kind of girl that not hoping for anything more than being friends with them all. Knowing his teammates that so popular with girls, it's actually annoying to Suna but only with Ayame, he didn't feel annoyed which the girl didn't act so girly and makes any problems or getting him uncomfortable. She watch her limits and didn't act overboard that would cause anyone in the team to feel uncomfortable. Instead of girls or their fans trying to get close with them, it's reversed which the boys are trying to get close with Ayame.

"Hey, Ayame."

"Hmm?"

"Actually...can you help with my blocking?", asked Suna which Ayame would gladly help the boy until Kita suddenly interrupted them, saying he would like to join as well, getting both of them glaring at each other.