•- Chapter 6 -•

-💕The parentless group chat✌️🏻😳-

Ayame💀:
So you're saying that Kura and I will be their coach for 1 year?

Yes, Ena-san. Masayuki-san. ^^

Kura🍛:
Are you sure about this? I mean...I'm not as good as Ayame in coaching...👉🏻👈🏻

Ayame💀:
What are you're talking about? I'm not that good at coaching.

Hana💃🏻:
Tell me who is the one that teaches me how to set the ball?

Mai💅🏻:
Who the one teach me to spike?🤔

Kauri🤦🏻‍♀️:
Who is the one that teaches me how to block?😑

Ayame💀:
.........

Michiyo😎✨:
Just admit that you are really good at coaching, Ayame.😑 you are mostly the skill one when coming up with teaching people about volleyball.😐 and you are also not that bad Kura. Even Ayame already teaches Mai spiking, you mostly add some more in coaching her doing the spike since you're the ace in our volleyball team.

Kura🍛:
.........

Ayame💀:
..........

Hana💃🏻:
Nice, Chiyo!✨ you always know how to give a word 👍🏻

Michiyo😎✨:
I know.😎👌🏻✨

Kauri🤦🏻‍♀️:
Let's just accept this all. It's not that we are never used to volleyball things.

Mai💅🏻:
Alright!!

Kura🍛:
Okay!!👌🏻

Haha~ since everyone is okay with it, I hope you have a great time being the team's manager and coach. It's getting late now, Good night., ^^

•>~~~~~|_*}{*_|~~~~~<•

The next day, they all woke up early in the morning as they have to attend the morning practice at the gymnasium. Mai who is running as fast as she can towards the gym ended up accidentally bumping into someone. She almost falls to the ground until the person quickly catches and saves her. His cold stares as he looks at the people with those brown eyes. He has sandy-colored hair that's parted unevenly into two sides.