•- Chapter 12 -•

The black hair girl enters the cafe, the place where she promised to meet someone

The black hair girl enters the cafe, the place where she promised to meet someone. Kauri seems to be looking for someone until her red eyes are on the girl with red hair that has been waiting for her not too far in the cafe.

"Yo! You're late...Kauri."

"Shut up. I came as fast as I can. Be glad that I come.", said Kauri annoyedly back to Hana who is giggling at her.

"Hahaha~ now, now~ sit first.", said Hana as Kauri just sat in front of her. Yup, it's just Hana and no one, which makes the Oikawa and others let out a sigh of relief. Not just them, but Hinata and Kageyama as well, seem they also mistake Hana for having a date with someone, so that's why they secretly stalked her and end up meeting with Oikawa and others.

"So, you two are stalking on Hana-san, huh...", said Makki which Hinata and Kageyama nodded their head in unison.

"You guys are stalking on Kauri-san...?", Hinata asked and they all nodded their heads as well, even though some of them just join to see and enjoy the fun. Then, they stare at each other for a moment before both sides realize something...

"Don't tell us....that you two....", Oikawa said with his side are looking at both Hinata and Kageyama with shock and disbelief reaction on their face.

"You guys....as well....", Hinata said as he and Kageyama looked at them all with speechless and unbelievable faces.

"HAVE CRUSH ON HANA-SAN/ KAURI-SAN?!", both sides shout silently at each other, controlling their voice so both girls won't realize that they have all been following them secretly.

"Man...I can't believe this....was it just you two or there's are more from Karasuno?", Mattsun asked with himself still processing the situation.

"I think...Suga-san, Yamaguchi-kun, beanpole, and Noya-san seem to have the same interest as well...", said Hinata.

"So...you guys kinda....rivaling with each other?", Oikawa asked with Hinata and Kageyama glaring dagger at each other.

"Something like that..."

"Yeah..."

"Hey, you guys! Look there! There's someone other than Hana-san and Kauri-san.", said Kindaichi, causing all other them quickly turned to look at the girls. Their eyes widen and confused after seeing the person. A girl who has silver hair and purple eyes that they're never seen before.

"There you are!! Mai!!"

"Who?!", all of them said in unison as they looked at the girl named 'Mai' in confusion.

"Sorry, guys. We have a morning practice today.", said Mai, feeling apologizing to her friends for being late.

"It's fine. Kauri just happened to arrive not too long ago.", said Hana while Kauri nodded her head as she agreed with what Hana said. "Anyway, ignore the greeting. It's been months since we could finally meet like this, isn't it?"