26

"We are all gathered here today, to celebrate the union of two souls, coming together as one," the priest says to begin and I can't help but roll my eyes.

I know this is a wedding and I know how it is supposed to go. Although I can say I haven't attended many weddings, I have attended a few to know what they are supposed to say, but that doesn't make it any easier when the man I am in love with is the one standing at the altar with another woman that is not me.

"You might want to smile a little before everyone gets to know how much you hate this wedding," Sebastian's mom says. I didn't even realize the time she came to stand beside me. "I can see you didn't do anything with the advice I gave you the last time I came to see you. Honestly, I hate the wannabe wife act she's putting on, but who am I to stop my son's happiness? Which is the reason why I came to you, hoping you can help"

"Maybe I have decided to do something with what you told me the last time"

"But they are getting married" she protests

"But they aren't married," I say with a small smile, before focusing back on the preaching.

Chris and I lock eyes, and I give him a small nod.

It's finally time.

"If anyone has an objection against this marriage, speak up now or forever hold your peace," the priest says and Sara looks as if she is ready to kill him. I smirk.

"She is aware of how many people hate this wedding," Amy says, having taken notice of Sara's facial expression which is giving away her emotions as of this moment. All I know is that no bride on her wedding day is supposed to look like that.

"I object," I say, the exact same time the church doors open and a young man walks in, repeating the same words I just spoke

"I object," he says, walking further into the church, his black open boots making noise in the quiet church. Everyone is shocked, and their expressions show they were not expecting any drama. But what they didn't know is that there is no Sara if there is no drama.

She is the drama queen, and any moment from now, she will begin her show of it.

"I honestly think we all must come together and put a stop to this sham of a marriage, but that's not needed, I can do all that on my own," he says, shrugging closer to his body the black leather jacket that he is wearing along with black jeans. His whole appearance, from his tattoos that are scattered everywhere, even on his face, to his pierced nose and the earring he has on, clearly does not show anything related to Sara. If anyone ever told me that Sara would ever be associated with someone like this, I would never believe.

I was planning to put on a show, but it seems someone has turned me into an audience.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Sara asks, moving from the altar and walking close to him. Seems she has finally found her voice but has forgotten we are all here. "I thought you said you are giving me up till the close of today. What happened to that?"

"I changed my mind" he simply shrugs, as if trying to tell her he doesn't give a damn about her opinions concerning his decisions, whether they affect her or not.

"You cannot simply just change your mind and show up here just like that," she says, throwing her arms around

"Okay, can you all just hold up? What the hell is going on here?" Chris asks, looking as confused as ever. I'm sure everyone is.

"No, you shut up. It's none of your business" she retorts

"No, actually it is. This concerns all of us. What is going on here?" Sebastian asks