y/n boring life and The arrival

Normal pov

Y/n wakes up in the morning looking at her face in the mirror.
Her eyes twitch remembering yesterday night she watched one piece.

Why the hell today has an exam ?!Im not done yet watching my beloved yesterday. UGHHH.

Y/n is usually not like this. Ehem.
And she usually sleeps late about 3 to 4 am morning if she doesnt have classes in the morning.

But as you see, she is going to have an exam today or i can say this week.
So basically she stop watching one piece at ep 900 because OF COURSE she needs to study ?

My life has never been this bored.
Y/n whines with a pout on her lips while kicking small pebbles around her as she walks to her class with a gloomy face.

Well, actually y/n need not to worry about it since she is a clever kid but she thought she is an everage kid like everyone else. *shrug*

"Oii y/niee. Wait for us !"
Y/n look behind to find the sound that shouting for her name. Her face lighten with a bright smile when she saw who it was.

"Ah. Mayla, Farlan ur here"
Y/n hugs her two friends that has been with her, since childhood.

"Y/niee did you study for today exam ?"
Farlan asked her with smile while returning the hug back.

"You know what ?! Yesterday, i opened my bio book for about 5 min? But then i open back my eyes...its already morning."
Farlan whines with his lip curved downward.

"Oii, that just mean you didnt plan to study at all."
Mayla smacks his head while rolling her eyes annoyed as Farlan just rub the red part on his head. y/n laughs at her friends behavior.

"Ughh whatever i didnt asked u..i asked y/n. Y/n look at this woman. She smack my head." He wait for y/n to backing him up.

"Ok guys. Dont argue. Now, lets go to our class. And Farlan, make sure you study or else you will become top 3 stupid human in our class."
Y/n snicker, shaking her head and hold Mayla and Farlan hand to go to their class.

"Heeyy! What do u mean by that, y/n?
Huh?!. What u looking at?"
He glares at mayla knowing she is trying hard to hold her laugh.

Time skip
-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

Today exam is was hard but not that hard that i cant answer the questions. But im glad mayla and Farlan doing great too.

Actually, Farlan and Mayla may look dumb include me but they are actually top 3 top student in our class and top 5 in our year(lol idk im still highschool kid:)

A/n: y/n is also top 3 in both class and year. She just think of it as luck ? Who knows ?

"Hey Mayla, Farlan let go to my home today ? Lets watch one piece together"
I smile brightly hoping they would go to my house today.

"Im sorry y/n, but i have tuition after this. My mother already pay the fee but only for this one week tho."
Mayla looks at me with an apologatic face.

"Oh its ok.. hmm. Then there is nothing i can do. Farlan how about you ?...Wtf?"
I saw farlan look at the girl in our Uni with his weird eyes or mybe lusting over pretty girl like he is always do ?Is he trying to get in that women pants or what.

"Huh? Oh y/n. Err... I- i have work-"
I cut him off by saying "you are going to meet a new girl today again, right?"

"Hehe sorry y/n. I planned this one week before. I promise, i will spent our time together by doing anything u want later."
He said nervously hoping i wouldnt get mad. Well im not a type person that going to force people to my way.

"Well ok then. So i will go back home now. Good luck mayla, Farlan."
I smile at them seeing they waved bye at me and i went to get a cab since i only walk to school bcs its like an exercise but walking back home is just tiring plus with the hot weather.

On the way home
-----------------------------------------------------------
A/n : the cab sent her at the bus stop near her place since her house has tight security. Y/n is rich ok
*roll eyes* soo thats why she walk to her house. Not that far tho:)

Haih. Soo boring.

*Thump*

What was that sound? Why does it sounds came from my house. WAIT- That is actually came from my house ?! I hope its not a thief please. My parents is not home for one month. My phone already dead and if i shout for help..not like anyone can hear my shouting.
.
.
.
.

"Ok what the fuck !?"
.
.
.
.
--------------------------------------------------
Done for this chapter hehe. I will try to make long chap if i can but im worried u will get bored. But hey dont worry the longer the chap is, the better it is right?

Rewrite : 2 Nov 2022 (Wed)

Words: 857