Dad is here....?

A/n: last night, i imagined a scene plot that im gonna write for today.
Maybe its gonna be slight
👏angst👏

From now on, i will be trying to put gif lolol 🚼.

And im using the suggestion by...... lolol i dont remember your name. But if 'you' read this chap, then im sure im using ur idea for this chapter. © To 'you' babehh💋

-----------------------------------------------------------

.
.
.
.
.
.

Normal pov

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Normal pov

Saturday, 11.13am is the first day of y/n's one month holidays.

In the morning, there is no peace chirping sound from the birds that are flying up in the skies instead the sound of raindrop could be hear. The thunder get loud every minute.Its like a warning that u need to prepare an umbrella or else, u will take a bath outside the streets. Wet all over the clothes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Similar to y/n's position right now. Crying tears like a waterfall. The person infront of her yelling at her like a loud thunder that can make her shiver all over her petite body.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

7.48 am

"Hey, did you already packed everything ?!"

"Y/n chwan~ i cook the food that u may be lik-"

"Shut up ero-cook."

"Y/niee we gonna have a picnic together ? Yahoooo !"
The three youngest of the group high-five, and jumping like a kids.

How old are they again ?!

"Y/n- ya. Can we just stay in the hou-"

"Y/n !!"

"Y/niee ?!"

"Y/n chan ?!"

"Oii mad woman !!"

"Y/N !!!"

Y/n deadpan expression stare on the front, standing and hearing her name being call by all of the pirates. She might regrets her choice right now.

W-what did i do to deserve this....?

The ringtone of her phone rang, she check the name and see 'mom💓' on the screen. She quickly slide through the screen before walking out of the house, ignoring her name being called. She take a deep breath, smelling the fresh air.