On the way to shopping mall !!

A/n: Lets continue on where we left~ i will mention AOT story and plot in this chap but no spoiler ig. And thank you for being here again *bow 90 degree*
--------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

Ok so i already divided us into two group*grinning*
.
.
.

Normal pov

30 minute before

"Ok guys, now that we are ready to go. I will divided us into two group ok?"
Y/n tells loudly to get their attention.

"I never mention this but me and Farlan have an exam tomorrow, well it doesnt matter if you guys know its meaning or not but it is important for us."
Y/n explains pointing her fore finger at Farlan and herself before continues talking.

"So that is why we need to finish this before the sun set"

Some of them nods knowing what its mean and some of the crew tilted their heads indicating that they doesnt know what does 'exam' mean.

"Ok, so the one who gonna ride the car with me are Robin, Chopper, Luffy, Zoro and Brook . While the others will ride with Farlan. Copy that. Now lets go--"

Y/n looks to her left by her peripheral view.
"Nu-uh, where do ya think you are going Luffy ?! Get your ass back here ! You are the passanger in my car with me-- Oii mosshead ! My car just parked straight here and why are you going to the opposite ?!"
Y/n scolds them both with a sighed out as she shakes her head, thinking 'today is gonna be fun...or not'.

As you can think of the logical of a human size. Y/n pratically put most of the slim-est person in her car. Well, i guess y/n favourite character could be Zoro ? Just in case yall dunno his body is as big as his d-

Anyways, what im trying to say is Franky got an enormous body that we can say, its not even a human form.
Who the hell has this kind of body *rise a brow*

So, thats why...it doesnt make sense... but let just pretend he can fit in farlan car. Huehue.

Mybe if people ask who Franky is

Mybe if people ask who Franky is..hmm.. mybe i can say he is a robot that i bought in Japan ? Well it does make sense.. yeah yeah it does~.
Y/n thoughts.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Back to y/n pov

" So, i want Robin sit on the front with Chopper on your lap. Is that ok Robin ?"
Y/n asked for her opinion but knowing Robin likes Chopper, its not going to be a big deal.