That is how we are here

FLASHBACK

Yesterday at New world

"Oii, Nami! When will we arrive at an island? Im hungry. Sanji, make me food im hungry."

Luffy said with his tongue poking out, and clinging on nami and sanji leg.

"Luffy, wait a lil bit."
Nami look at her log pose and annoyingly kick luffy off of her leg.

"I dont know, but the log pose looks kinda weird to me." she mumbles to herself.

"Sanji im hun- Ackkk"
Sanji cuts luffy off by grabbing his collar and shake luffy so hard that made his eyes saw stars.

"Luffy, how dare you clinged on Nami swan, huh?! Even if you are hungry, cant u wai-"

"Tch, dumbass cook. So loud."
Zoro mutters, closing his eyes and lay against the ship board but the mutters was a lil bit too loud and get sanji attention.

"What did you said, you stupid moss head? Huhh!?"
Sanji was trying to kick zoro with his leg but zoro quickly use his sword to obstacle the kick.

"Huh?! I call you a dumbass cook?! Do you have a problems with that huh?! I was trying to sleep and its your fault shouting "nami swan~",out loud. Pathetic."
Zoro sarcasticly mimic sanji voice when he is saying Nami name.

"What, do u have problem with it huh!!" "Huh?!! You are an annoying shitty cook"
Their forehead clashed against each other like how they usually fight.

"Cant both of you shut up. Im trying to focused here".
Nami eyes twitch and an Irked appear on nami forehead as she smack sanji and zoro head leaving a bum on it.

"Hai' Nami swan~ im sorry"
"Tch"

"Shishishishishi, now your forehead same as mine."
Luffy grinning but of course he gets another smack from sanji and zoro.
"Hai' Im sorry too !"

Usopp shakes his head at his crew childishly demeanor.
"Hey, Nami. Look here, i saw an island about 400m from here. But the island look so gloomy. I have bad feeling about this."
Usopp whispering to nami hoping that "one" certain person didnt hear about the "island" he mention.

"Really?! So that's why my log pose acted weird. Does it have any connection with the island. Then lets get out of her-"

"Nami, Usopp. I saw an island near us. Lets go, i want to eat meat ! Hihihihi."
Yes. Luffy definitely hear usop and nami whispering thing.

"W-wait luffy. T-that island look s-so weird i have bad feeling about this. Ackk my i-cant-go-to-the-new-island- diseases are back."
Usopp clenching his stomach and fell on his knees.

"Yes luffy, Usopp is right, we cant go to the island looking like that. I mean its look soo weird and gloom-"

"Franky lets go to the island on 10 o'clock from here!!" He laughs

"Supeerrr! Leave it to me!! Nami you know how our captain is, right? Now lets go to the new weird island."
Franky chuckled to nami that was sobbing with Usopp on the floor saying that it will be their last moment to die.