Is this the right decision !?

Normal pov

"WHATT?!!"

They all shout in synchronize. I mean who is not shock when people say there is no ships when... When....

"Ok, so you are telling me that, there is no ship and we are not even near the sea ?!"
Nami said confused of what happened.

"Well you see, actually, i need to discuss something important to all of you. First of all, you are not from here and as you can see right now, we are in year; 2022. And there are no marines near here and also pirates."
Y/n explains to them slowly so that they can understand what she's trying to tell them.

"Whatt!!? Theres no pirates and ships here ?! But how am i going to be the king of the pirate and- and--"
Luffy runs to y/n shaking her, asking if what she said is right or not.

"H-hey, w-wait stop, this make me want to poke. Soo dizzy."

"Ahh, luffy what are you doing to y/n. Her head is not in good condition yet.
Chopper pulled Luffy collar.

"Hey! Y/n, what do u mean ?! I dont understand !? How can there are no pirates hereeeeee !!!!!!"
Luffy whines out, trying let out his steam trying to fight y/n in his gear 2.

"H-HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING, LUFFY?!!!"
.
.
.
.

Y/n pov

Ackkshsbsjs does he want to punch me or something?!! Or even worse. Kill.
Shit, how should i explain this ughh.

"O-ok Luffy. Hear me out. Dont punch me yet. So the thing is, you guys got teleported in my house, which is the presents of the world. I mean there are no pirates and no fighting or marines in my world. And the important things here is you guys are not from my world. You guys are just an animation from Japanese manga, One piece !!"

I closed my eyes hoping that they understand what im saying. I slowly open my eyes. Please dont punch me, please dont punch me.

"What do you mean we  not from here?!"
Z

oro asked eyes starting to focus on y/n.

"Well like i said, you guys are just a character from Japanese manga and if you want a proof. Then, wait here i will give you guys the proof. And Luffy, im sorry but there is really NO pirates HERE."

I ran upstairs, 'haihh i have exam tomorrow yet what am i doing rn?!'
I go inside my room and take ome of the one piece manga.

I walk back downstairs and their attention on me again. Ughh this is making me nervous as fck.

"Umm, ok guys. Here is the book that showed you guys are not from MY WORLD."
i pass the book to robin and they all read the first page, second and third.

I can see their eyes widened, well i know its hard to believe but thats the truth tho?

"What? We are really not from this world...? H-how ?"
Usopp shaking on the floor and thinking that this is the end of his life.