What actually happened that day

A/n: lol i know you guys gon be confused so imma make a more deep and better logical explaination 💀💀

Sorry for typo🥀🥀
-----------------------------------------------------------
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(That day on chapter WAKING UP )

.
.
.
.

Normal pov

"Take care of our y/n, guys !!"
Farlan waved his hand, smilling at the pirates before walking out of the house with Mayla.

"Should we tell them ??"
Asked the girl navigator with a sad face.

"I dont know ?!"
Replied the long nose boy.

"But... If we didnt tell them... I would feel guilty.."
The tan skin girl said then glanced at sleepy y/n directions pitifully.

".... But, cant we not go-"

"USOPP. What do you mean by not go back ?!? This is not even our world in the first place ! Cant you see they are much more better than us Pirates... In the first place, as a pirates, we should not even be a nice person...unlike them..."
Zoro said clenching his fist but his actuall heart said the contras. He refers to a story of pirates they watched together which is 'Pirates of Carribean'

'... I dont want to leave too.... I mean then who gonna protact that weak fragile girl..'
He thoughts gritting his teeth.

".........."

"L- luffy ? What do you say ? Are we gonna leave y/n chan ?"
Chopper tug luffy short while sniffing with tears.

"........."

"Luffy, you r the captain. Whatever you choose, we r gonna follow you. Whatever your decision are."
Sanji said before flicking his lighter to his cigarette.

' no... I want to be with y/n chwan either..'
He clench his fist as his chest tighten abruptly.

"Luffy ?"
Franky asked while brook look down at Luffy with a bitter look.

'luffy san must be in dilemma. The fact that we have a new friends, but they r not in the same world as we are...'

"....i have decide"
All eyes were on the captain.

"We r going back to our world. No excuses."
Luffy said looking serious as ever.

They all were just staring at him in shocked but then one by one, they nodded in agreement.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On that time also the called Mayla, who was hanging out with Farlan using the house phone. It was just too sudden and the pirates didnt explain why they were suddenly leaving.

But as childish it sounds, Mayla and Farlan on that day thoughts they were joking. So they pay no mind in it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I guess, this is all ?"
Nami said while putting the phone on its place.

Then, they called out something that make it appeared. Its the same mirror they see like the first time they transmigrate in y/n world.

A voice from somewhere in the mirror sounds.

"So you guys agree to comeback huh ? Nice choice."
The unknown voice then out of nowhere laughed like maniac.

The Pirates silence. Luffy was never this sad, never this serious. Luffy is someone who will take his nakama with him. But, he felt useless this time. We are not in the same place.

'u know our world, yet we are still unknown to your world, y/n'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Without saying another word, they with a heavy heart got absorb in the mirror one by one. Glancing at the peacefull y/n for the last time.

'guess our goodbye are quite pathetic huh. How coward, us pirates.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The moment all of them are out of sight in y/n house, everything. The time, the clock counter clockwise to the day the pirates should be transmigrated.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The memory of y/n, her friends with the pirates are all deleted.

Betray... This is a betrayal, isnt it ? How selfish can they get ? Why cant i be a selfish person for once ? This is pathetic.

Till we meet again, traitor.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As the day y/n coming back home from her first exam. She felt like someone intruded her house.

She sneaking from a wall to a wall.

Until she eyecontact with one of the thief.

As the results of the shocks, she slip and fall to her back, head banged hard on the hard semen floor, blood starting to rushing out.

The thives trigged by the loud sound, and bring y/n inside while pulling y/n with inside the house by her leg. Y/n pitifully faints.

They decide that the situation are bad from what they expected it to be.

One of the thief decide, to just kill this girl. He pulled out the small knife hidden in his pants.

Then, he stabbed y/n on her stomach 4 times before running out with a values things they see.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mayla and Farlan later came to y/n house just to find a bleeding y/n on the tile floor, heart beat become dangerously slow.

And thats how she was in the hospital, coma.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The event are dramaticly changed. How would the Pirates feel if they know what happened to y/n after they left ?!.

To bad. Theres nothin'to worry about. Y/n may be could be with them.

Or not.
.
.
.
.
.
.

End

-----------------------------------------------------------
Im rushing for this One BYEE ❤️❤️

Words : 822