No pirates in my "world"

A/n: Off topic but "red hair" shanks and his pirates crew made me *** like cmon they r 30+ but please. Im on my knees🥵
📸*look at the pic above*📸
------------------------------------------------------------------
.
.
.
Y/n pov

"Ouh ok, so you are telling me that you got teleported here? Like from a big mirror?!"
I said with my hand making a big square shape. Well the mirror was a square shape.
(Idk if u understand this part but yea..)

"Why? Dont tell me you didnt trust us? Or you think that we are crazy?"
Zoro said with his uninteresting face showing that he doesnt care if i trust them or not.

Wtf is this shitty mosshead talk about? Ofc i trust them. I mean they are in anime world, so anything could happen right?!

Plus i really am glad that they appeared in my house instead of other one piece's fan's house. hehehehhehe.
*Gojo laugh insert*

(A/n: yess this is gojo laugh if u guys wondering( ´◡‿ゝ◡')
.
.
.
.
"No, Zoro. I believe in you guys. Em.."
Should i tell them about their world and my world are different? Arghh whatever!! My Luffy must be hungry.*proud nod*

"...Ok im sorry, actually its very rude of me to let my guest sit down doing nothing. And Luffy you were saying that you guys havent eat for 2 days, right?."

"Dont worry i will prepare you guys some foods."
Hehe now luffy. Right now you should be hugging me saying thank you. Istg i wont wash my clothes after that.

"Yahooo i want to eat meat y/niee. Thank yo-"
Sanji grabs luffy collar knowing that he is going to hug y/n.

"Oii luffy, what do you think you are doing? And dont even think about it. Ahh y/n chwan~ thank you but do you need any help? Since i can cook too."
Sanji smiles with his love eyes.

Fuck! Tch i have never been this mad. Luffy was about trying to run into my arm and that spiral eyebrow guy stop my Luffy tch.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Anyway, since im about to eat the food that Sanji going to cook. Then why not...? Damn i almost drooling.
*Wipe saliva*

"Ehem. Yes ofc thank you Sanji, i would appreciate that.
Y/n smile with her stunning smile that can make people blind w/out she realising it.

(A/n: well y/n want to hug luffy as a fan since they r in the same age. Theres no other meaning dw<3)

"Soo yeah, me and Sanji will go to prepare food and you guys can watch the television first or walk around my house but please dont STEAL anything. Thank you"
Yes i really emphasize the 'steal' word just in case there is 'someone' who like 'stealing' stuff hmm.