On the same day !!

A/n: heyyo, im telling u that im gonna try to do the story by some of u guys suggestions. Some of it really do help me ;)
If u want to suggests more, it will be more than thankful. Now lets continue babehh💋.

Anyways the views omgg 4k ?!! Thanks alot 😩👉💍‼️
-----------------------------------------------------------

.
.
.
.
.
.

Normal pov

"Huwahhh~"
Y/n just wakes up from her dream after the events accure in her house.

It was a dream ? But it feel to real to be a dream........ Oh- *blush*

Y/n cheeks redden after remembering something on what happened yesterday, at night. She look in the mirror, touching her the faint pink spot on her neck.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Flashback

Normal pov

After they have all cleant the house, the Pirates rest for a while to enjoy the tea time prepared by Sanji. Although he doesnt want to feed the others two man, he still make theirs food.

So they wont 'starve' theirselves.

"Oii, marimo !! Stop eating, i didnt cook for you- oh and anyway im gonna wake y/niee chwan~ up~.

Sanji was about to rush to the stairs before being grabbed by another boy.

"Eyy, ero-cook. Who say that it need to be you whos the one to wake y/n up ?"
Zoro raised his brow. Trying to intimidate the curlybrow man whom just furrowed his brow.

"Yea yea no one. But im gonna wake her up. U dont even remember her room"
Sanji rolled his eyes before puffing his cigarette smoke at zoro face.

"You- *cough* *cough*. Tch. Whatever."
Zoro was about to look mad but somehow he felt like he doesnt need to be ?
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ok ok..... U said whatever but PUT YOUR DIRTY DUMBASS HAND DOWN!! DONT PULL MY SHIRT- SHITTY GREENHAIR!!"
Both guys starting to fight each other while this one guy just walking through them to walk up the stairs.

"Sanji, Zoro s-stop. L-look."
Usopp pat Sanji shoulder although he got beaten for interfering the fight. He point his finger to the guy who was walking up the stairs.

"What ?!- hey.. trafa guy. Who said u can go-"

"U guys r late. U dont want your y/niee chwan~ to eat late right ?"
Law sigh mocking Sanji who was now clenching his fist.

He then continue to look around for y/n room.

'where is y/n- ya room ? Its gonna be hard to search for her roo-'

Law mouth suddenly hung open. Looking at the path of room he went through.

't-this must be h-her room ?!!'