Study with kidd

A/n: can we just pretend i didnt wrote such bullshit on that chapter ?!💀💀 Its take quite 2 hours but i think its a whole bullshitting plot👨‍🦱.

Im writting this while its my math online class so yea~😈

That why im gonna give u another 'side dish' for today lol😩. Gonna do my best this time😻🤞.
-----------------------------------------------------------

.
.
.
.
.
.

Normal pov

8.18 am

After y/n done taking a bath, she take out small mineral bottle from her mini fridge and take out some snack he put in a braket full of snacks.

She sit on her chair open her Physic book for her sec exam this semester before the holidays given for 1 month.
(A/n: is this how uni work ?👨‍🦱 Idk, but its how my sis uni does ig?)

Y/n yawns, stomach growling from the lack of food she ate before.

Dont wanna go out out of this room ughhh !! Why this house doesnt have a maid again ?! Huff

As she chose to ignore her stomach, she continue her studies for a few chap/bab she learnt. By the time she google meet with her private tutor for the subject.

She studied and studied, eyebrow furrowed at some confusing questions before asking her male tutor for a help.

It was until 10.40am when someone knock on the door.

"Err sir. Please wait for a bit."
She close off her camera and her mic before jogging toward the door.

She turn the knob before peeking her head outside, only eyes peeking through it. To hide her embarast face.

"Y-yes ? What is it ?"
Y/n ask the three male outside the door.

Are they lose or something. What this three man doing here without fighting?

"Have u eaten your breakfast y/niee chwan~?"

"Hah ? Oh- n-"

"Hey. U should eat your breakfast. Your body weak as fuck"
Y/n eyes twitch in annoyance.

"Hoho mr Zoro. U worried about me or nahh. Im not hungry-"

Growl

"I- i mean im hungry but i will come downstairs late-"
The 200+cm guy push her head away from the door to come in through her room.

"What r u doing shoving only your head out ? If u dont wanna go down then i will come in your room."
Law said before looking around her room.

"Hey, trafa guy! Who said u can come- AGHHH !! Its a girl room-"
Sanji dramaticly gasp before inhaling the sweet scent across the room.

Y/n clench her fist looking down on the floor, an irk on her forehead before pulling Sanji ears who is now acting like a real pervert.

"Stop inhaling my room. U have been here before right ?! I need to study so all of u GET OUT !!"
She shout at the three men who walk around ignoring her shouting.