Once again

A/n: need'a say that this will be 2nd of the last chapter:(

Bro bro bro- 10k views😩 fcking love u guys so bad😩👍

And i would love if u support my next fanfics in the future 🛐🛐

Tbh its better if u read this chapter while listening to ^ [once again] and look at the lyrics while at it.. its suits for this chap. Bye☺️.
-----------------------------------------------------------

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Normal pov

'다시 너를 볼 수 있을까 다시'Will i see u again ?

'다시 너를 볼 수 있을까 다시'
Will i see u again ?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The sun got covered again by the grey-ish clouds. The thunder seems will make its appearance. Bolt of lightning was seen after per second.

A girl named y/n was laying on a single type bed. Both hand got placed on her stomach. Her top body to the bottom covered with a blanket.

Her eyes closed. Seems like she was in deep slumber. She looks almost same as sleeping beauty.

Her pale look, her chaped pale lip, her long eyelashes, her natural dust pink cheeks everything about her is perfect, gorgeous.

But why does the world seems to be against her ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'스쳐 지나가 버린 운명 앞에 서 있어'
Im standing infront of destiny
That has passed me by again
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After a few snores and blinks, her eyes dimmed. She trying to open her eyes, try her best to adjust her retina with the bright lamp on the ceiling infront of her.

W-what..?..

She felt numb. She cant move. Her eyeballs look left and right. Glancing at the window and the weather.

R-rain... Its raining.. its remind me of someone- UGHH

Her ear ringing loudly. She tried to remember what she seems to forget.

Its h-hurt.. need to remember.. i need- no.. i Must.

Her right hand grip her head while her left hand on the bed, trying to push herself in sitting position.