Shopping w straw hats !! pt2

(Credit to the art owner^^)

A/n: tq for the 1k views( ◜‿◝ )♡
I really appreciate it. And happy Valentine days for yall and humans here who spend ur time reading it rn shshshs.. enjoy this chap then😘
--------------------------------------------------
.
.
.

Normal pov

'woah' was all y/n and Farlan heard.
Both of them smilling by how the crews eyes shining excitedly.

Y/n then counts the crew just incase someone might get lose. Zoro.

"Y/nie, can we buy anything we want"
Luffy asks, eyes glims with stars and following by Usopp and Chopper beside him. Nodding their head excitedly.

Y/m moves her pointy finger left and right 3 times.
"Uh-uh-uh, you cant steal or take whatever inside without paying and u know what i mean right? Well im not gonna give you a cash either."

"Aww, thats suck"
Luffy pouted his lips not forget to kick some pebbles but got a smack on the head from a random man because the pebble hit on his head.

"Pfft- ehem. Ok ok,now im gonna devided us into two groups... Nami and Robin will be with me. And the others will be with far-"

"Im sorry y/niee-chan, but why should i be with this ugly man ? I want to be with you, cant i ?"
Sanji with his swirling legs move around y/n.

"Hey !! Do you really think i want to be with u fuc- i mean i also doesnt want to be with guys, especially a pervert guy like u, weird brow man."
Farlan refers to all the men but his attention more to Sanji since he really hates Sanji. Unfortunately, it is same as Sanji's.

They started bumping each other forehead. Cursing at one another.

 Cursing at one another

This feel like deja vu.
All of us thought include zoro.

"Heyy Farlan dont be like this. Ok fine fine. We will all will shopping together. Luffy- NOOO where is him ?!"

Usopp and Chopper point their finger at Luffy who is jumping in and out of the automatic entrance. Amazed by how its work, i guess.

"Luffy..psst, psst come here and i will give you food"
Luffy didnt heard anything but food as i try to lureing him.

"Food?!? Where? Where? Give it to me ?!? I didnt smell anything ?!? Y/nie where is the food.. wheree ?"