Shopping w straw Hats !! pt1

(credit to the art owner above^)
.

And for all those confused

['this is y/n pov, 'this will be narrator pov, this will be a/n ]

Y/n pov

" Ok, now we will go to shopping mall but you guys need to change your clothes first. Nami and Robin, both of you can wear my clothes and hmm. Lets see."
I scan the men clothes and i dont think there is a problem with their attire, except for Franky and Brook. Sigh.

"Brook, you needs to cover your body and face because uhh-- you know... Err... They might think you are a ghost...? So if you dont mind. Lets add more clothes or scarf to cover your face."
Ok. Was it ok? Im not saying bad things right or myb-

"Yohohoho dont worry y/n san, im ok and i understand what you are trying to say. Well, i doesnt have meat bcs im already dead yohohoho.

"Fuhh then ok, you guys wait here for us and oh- Sanji. Do you wanna go shopping outside with us and are the food already done...or not?"

"Oh, yn chwan~ sadly, there is not enough ingredient so i might as well made only simple food. But sorry to say this, can we buy more ingredient if its ok-"

Dangg dont say it out loud that i have no ingredient.

" Huhh!? With this big ass house, and you said she doesnt have enough ingredient ?! Tch, like i said, you are stingy.."
Zoro grins while laying on the sofa, closing his eyes.

What did he said?!?? Stingy !? Me !?
I move toward him and punch his side body. What do you think, im not good in sport huh, zoro !?

"Ah-, what the heck woman?!. How dare you touch me-"

Nono dont tell me he is going to slash me or something-

"Oii shitty moss head, back off you big stupid green head!! Back off from my y/n chan. Dont worry y/n chan, i will protect you from this shitty mosshead."

"HAH!?? What did you say ero- cook. This is not your problem. --Blah blah blah."

Ouh, what a split personality Sanji have there. Hmm w/out wasting anymore time.

I then bring Nami and Robin to my room, and after 10 minutes we are already done getting ready.

"Ok guys, i just remember this but i dont think i can bring all of you with me to the shopping mall, that is why im going to call one of my friends first. Wait a min.

While Sanji is serving them some fruits he found in the fridge, Yn reaches her phone and try to call her friend, Farlan because she know he doesnt do anything worth it in that time.

Oh? Why do they look at- ah~ they dont have this kind of phone i see~.
And where is this mf didnt pick up his phon-

"Hello~, my sweetie y/n~^^"

"--oh hey, Farlan. And dont you dare hanging up your phone on me !! I want to ask you a favor so just come to my house right now. Its worthy than go out with some girls, ughh."