Waking Up

A/n: ......... Idk what to say.... Im really sorry i guess ? SHSHSHHS 😭😭 LMAO not me appear after not update for a while💀💀

Okok i really got no idea what to write but yea. Hope u guys enjoy this chap😔🤞.

I think the ending is nearing😋😋

-----------------------------------------------------------

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Normal pov

Its early in the morning, at 9 am. Birds already chirping around, a voice of conversation could be heard in the dining table area.

 Birds already chirping around, a voice of conversation could be heard in the dining table area

Everyone seems to not asking anything about what happened two days ago.

Except for Luffy who was curious about what happen and get hit on the head as return.

"Y/n- chwan~ what do u wanna eat for breakfas- LUFFY DONT TOUCH THE PAN- Ehem. Ok~ what do u want ma lady ~?"
His twirling tonado leg move left and right, his love eyes look at the young teenager girl adorely.

Talk about personality changer..

"Hmm. I guess i want some egg sandwich. And.. hmm with a lot of mayo chilli sauce!!"
Y/n giggle while bring both her hand above, wiggling it like a kid.

Sanji lightly gasp, chukle a bit and rub his palm on her head. Muttering something before saying 'ok' and walk to the kitchen.

'ughh how can someone be so cute. My heart beating so damn fast. Ah~'

"W-what was t-that ?..."
Y/n talk to herself, bringing her hand to touch the part where the blondie guy touched. Her cheeks turn into red pinkish as it was her first time people does that...

Beside Farlan and Mayla..... And both her mom and brother...

(A/n: info info my baeby~.. she think like that cus its the first time ever for a person to rub her head gently and lovely beside the people she knows:3)

"Hi y/n- acckkk!! Y/n you look so pink !! Do u got a fever ?!! Omg omgg!! We need a doctor, a doctor !! Who is a doctor- ahh- its me"
Chopper immediately take out his 'bag' not until y/n stop him.

"Nonono. Im fine my lil one."
She pick him up and put him on her lap. Chopper look at her confusingly before he putting his hooves on jer neck.