Closure Part 2. Chapter 32

A/N: Not my best work but this chapter has been sitting around for a few months, so here you go.  We are getting close to the end just a few chapters left

Katsuki stood in the fog, running from his past mistakes, running towards his future, calling out desperately trying to find his pup and mate.

"Ka-chan! Izuku!" He couldn't see through the thick gray, his ears strained to listen. He didn't want to relive his fucking mistakes, to go through it all over again. He clenched his fists, he refused! He wouldn't play this fucking game! They already made up! He loved Izuku and his omega knew it! Bakugou had spent these past months proving it to his love. Just recently he was under pressure from that disgusting extra bitch, trying to blackmail him and upset his Izuku.

Katsuki would never cheat on Izuku, in reality while he was sleeping with his omega he had stopped seeing anyone of his many bootycalls. He had dropped everyone so fast and never gave them a second thought. It had always been just Izuku, looking back Katsuki was so fucking blind. How could he not have seen how much Izuku meant to him, how the fuck did he think he was in control of his feelings, that Izuku wasn't anything more than a great lay. He was addicted to the omega and it took Izuku leaving to finally open the alpha's eyes.

He called out, only to nearly stumble into a door, a plain green door with peeling paint. This place was familiar, it was too familiar. He could hear crashes coming from inside the apartment, he swore under his breath remembering far too well what this was.

He leaned against the old wall just near the door frame, the door was slightly ajar but Bakugou knew Izuku wasn't in there. The apartment was empty, Izuku wouldn't be in there, he was long gone and this version of himself wasn't aware just yet how much he had lost. His pride costing him so fucking much! This was where it started, this is where the alpha would realize the big gaping fucking hole Izuku would leave behind. That old version of the alpha wouldn't yet know just how much he lost and missed out on. Katsuki banged his head against the apartment's brick, sliding down the sounds of crashes no longer registering. The sounds of cursing and angry snarls, the smell of glycerin it was all just echoing his own inner turmoil. The fog was thick but had no taste or smell to it, and Katsuki felt a hopelessness start to creep in.

Bakugou leaned back thumping his head against the wall near the door, red hot anger shooting through him as he listened to his past self curse the omega. He should be cursing himself, he should be calling himself every damn name under the sun! He clutched at his hair, his head resting now on his knees.

"Where the fuck did you go you piece of worthless shit!" The younger Bakugou Katsuki burned a hole in the ratty old couch that Deku had refused to replace. The young Alpha seethed, "You little bitch how dare you change your fucking number. Who the fuck do you think you are quitting your fucking job! And moving! All without saying a fucking word to me! Where the fuck did the bitch go!? Where the fuck are you!"

"Kacchan?" The pregnant Izuku hadn't noticed his alpha in the fog, he had only heard the growls and familiar booming voice. The freckled omega had walked right past his alpha pushing the familiar old door open to his once cheap apartment. The alpha standing in the now destroyed livingroom was wearing a familiar black hoodie with the words COMERCIAL written in white letters across the chest. Izuku hadn't seen that hoodie in years, right away the omega knew something wasn't right. This was his Katsuki but wasn't, the smell of angry pheromones started to make him dizzy. He was trained, he had trained with Diamond Dagger to combat the effect of aggressive alpha pheromones, but this was different. This was the scent of his alpha, his very displeased alpha.

"Deku! You piece of shit! Where the fuck have you been!" Bakugou stalked forward causing the green haired omega to take several nervous steps backwards. Fear, a fear spiked through Izuku, the omega felt dizzy from it. He thought he had let this all go, this wasn't real, this wasn't his memory. Katsuki wasn't like this, his Kacchan loved him. They were going to have another pup they were a family the three of them soon to be four.