Chapter 25 Get up and Try

A/N: Here's a long chapter for your patience! It's kinda action packed so maybe confusing cause I suck at action scenes. Next chapter I'm trying to decide what I want to do, but it's almost done. Thanks!

Iida felt his heart drop he knew that wall, he knew that voice and he felt the fear strike him like lightening. He was about to lose everything he loved in this world. His son was standing stiff, his back to him, but the breeze even with that high wall brought his wife's scent to him, he could feel through their bond, her fear, her terror and he had to get to her. His jets fueled he flew forward, his brave boy, his son! HIS, not that evil bastard's but HIS.  He yelled for Kyioko, his love and his boy, he was coming, HE WAS COMING! And the villains that came at him were invisible, he had Ground Zero to thank for that, the explosive hero knocked them out of his way with bullet like explosions directed at these obstacles.

Tenya would beat the wall down until he was bloody, nothing would get in his way, nothing. He saw it then, watched his boy form that bubble, then shock hit seeing the young blond at his son's side, the pup's sparking hands caused the bubble to light up and crack with a red and green electric flames it looked like one of those plasma balls he had seen in his science class. Except the electricity was on the walls of the bubble itself and flames even licked outward. The flames were not so big, more like a candles flame but the it caused the villain's shield to shatter. It pushed out and punched a hole in the wall. The boys had the element of surprise, and the two were stumbling back out of the door they had managed to make. Tenya wasn't sure if it was the combined efforts or his son's quirk that canceled out the villain's.

Sa-chan his beautiful, clever son was pulling a crying young Ka-chan, the boy was sobbing his face pale screaming and reaching for his mother. Tenya was there and so was Ground Zero, the two took the boys in their arms, the distractions or villains that dared attack in front of the agency building were being taken down by his colleagues, others had joined in. The alpha Todoroki had arrived freezing anything in his place.  The wall was gone as were the villains on the opposite side, Todoroki shot a heated flame and a roaring wave of ice however it was too late and his shout was loud and full of rage.

Crimson Cold, Red Riot and even Bakugou took a step back, "NO! ITSUKI! IZUKU!" Shoto was out of breath he heard the commotion and the alert over the building intercom. His heart dropped to his stomach when he saw Izuku and Ka-chan. The scenario was all too familiar. And when the group of omega's, two in which he loved more than life itself he felt this darkness a fire starting to gather in his stomach. Izuku was like a brother to him, his first real friend the one who helped him reconnect with those he couldn't seem to form a bond with, even though they were his own brother and sister.

The greenette had even stood up to Shoto's dad, not once but three times. He did it with nothing to gain, he was only worried for his friend and he managed to keep his cool even facing the looming figure of the number two hero, an alpha with a sneer. Izuku stood stiff and called out the old bastard, Shoto wasn't able to do this but his omega friend had shocked both Todorokis. Izuku had called the flame hero a bully and coward, he declared Shoto's fire as belonging to only Shoto, basically telling the man to fuck off and leave the young alpha alone. It was because of that first friendship Shoto was able to form others. And even now he has Itzuki a beautiful omega that although quirkless holds his own in the face of danger.

Itsuki with his beautiful green eyes that shined when he laughed or smiled, people thought he was a replacement for Izuku but he never was. Sure Shoto had a type he couldn't be blamed for his attraction to small, green haired men. Something about those eyes and mole dotted body of his love. The other man despite his work reputation was shy and Shoto found that cute, of the small group of men and women the dual toned alpha had found that these prospective partners were all lacking in something. And with Itsuki the young alpha felt as if he had found it.  And now some demonic psycho had his love, had his family.