CHAPTER 4 I had you

"No, I don't want it." Izuku's voice weak and shaky. Wincing as he held an aching bandaged hand out like a cranky child. The greenette squinted his emerald eyes rubbing sleep from them with the back of his hand.

He tensed when the dark haired alpha leaned closer, lips pursed. Izuku didn't want to look at her, she smelled so much like HIM.

True she was never there when he was imprisoned, and Hisashi even said she would be disappointed in all that he was doing. The two were twins, and before Hisashi turned dangerous Izuku thought they were all friends. He didn't have many of those in America.

America had been lonely but Izuku had busied himself with his impending pup. He had enjoyed fixing a nursery up. He wasn't the only one. Sho-chan had thrown himself into the project methodically choosing the well rated and safest baby furniture and accessories. The duel colored Alpha had spent hours researching and even adding extra safety features.

Izuki smiled anytime he recalled those days. Todoroki had helped so much not just physically but emotionally.  The greenette didn't know what he would have done without his friend's support.

He had sworn to help Izuku in every way when Deku called him the night he severed ties with Katsuki BAKAgou. The omega closed his eyes now not wanting to remember those lonely feelings and the despair, the fear of being pregnant and alphaless. Unwanted once more and alone. Was he not worthy of love?

The pregnancy had not been an easy one, most likely because he was mateless. However the familial like bond and scent with the two toned alpha had helped anchor the omega.  Todoroki had changed over the 8 and a half  months of Izuku's pregnancy, the red and white alpha had softened and at the same time became more serious. If that was even possible.

Sho-chan had even gone to every lamaze class. Secretly signing himself for a parenting class designed for new alpha fathers. When a rounded Izuku found out, his friend shyly confessed he wanted to be better than his own father, he wanted to be a good father figure.

Todoroki had learned to change diapers, how to hold a new born, how to feed and burp. The hero took an extra cpr class geared for newborns in distress. Even though the alpha's hero training covered all forms of cpr he just wanted a refresher course.

Midoriya was constantly sick and lost a concerning amount of weight. Shoto Todoroki had employed the top OB brought all the way from Japan. The doctor had only Izuku as a patient, and the annoyingly careful man had put Izuku on bed rest. Thus restricting his movements almost immediately, this had Todoroki mostly working close to home if not from home.

Izuku refused to let his friend do anything but sit watching television, read, ect. He hired staff for the large home he owned there in America, staff trained and experienced with caring for pregnant omegas, and with new born pups. Izuku walked, or sat reading in the beautiful gardens.  There was a soft chair for him to lounge in, these comfortable chairs or comfy furniture dotted all of his favorite spots not by coincidence Izuku fondly recalled. A year after having his beautiful son Midoriya had thought he was ready to go to work.

He was eager to meet new people and make new friends outside the house staff. Except the other pro heros constantly treated him like an outsider, claiming he was only there because he was the boss's mistress. No matter how many times he reminded people he was only close friends with Todoroki-kun. It was as if nothing changed, they snickered and made cruel remarks in regards to his status as the fallen number one hero.  Izuku wanted to get out there and start over, he just needed to start over. Instead he was causing more trouble for Shoto, who was fiercely protective of him.

So when Hisashi suddenly reached out ignoring the other pro heros and telling Deku to ignore them. Izuku stupidly thought he had finally met someone he could be friends with.  The alpha Hisashi explained his situation and the mistakes he had made. America he had explained was his do over, his way to redeem himself.