CHAPTER 11 SOMEONE YOU USED TO KNOW

A/N: If you have questions about Author-kun I'll do a Q&A but it's not really my thing.
HERE WE GO BROkunoheros! Boom, mic drop, I hope this chapter is at least more than meh. Can you guess who it's about?

Enji Todoroki listened to the lowered voice at the other end of the phone a frown permanently placed on the hard edges of his jaw. Even now he felt the throbbing of his permanently scarred face. Something he now knew he deserved, deserved much more than a simple scar. A pain in his heart ached as the caller referred to him as Todoroki-sama.

"Todoroki-sama, how are you? Having fun playing grandpa? I hear sweet little Bakugou Katsumi is growing into quite the little omega."

"Just cut to the reason you called. Any news?" Endeavor growled irritably.

"Tell me father does your new little Grandson know his ojiisan hated quirkless children, omegas especially? Does the innocent little thing know you his famous grandfather had children just to make a superior hybrid. Until his wife couldn't breathe, couldn't see anything but the price of a forced marriage and the strangers made of her children? How Shoto really received that scar?"

"Are you going to continue acting like an angry teenager, jealous of your brother and a small pup?"

"Tell me father do you hug him? How long before he does what all your children have done, how long until he learns about the past and pulls away." the alpha's growl turned into a small laugh.

"You stay the-"

"So protective. I'm almost jealous. " The softer tone was startling to the once number one hero.

"And your report? If we are done with this-whatever this is?"

"Fine. I'll tell you what you need but you need to call off the government dogs. That mind control bastard and his dad nearly caught me and lets not talk about the bitch with the creation quirk. I was in Montreal gathering the info as requested when I was cornered. They're lucky I just left a few minor burns and a structure fire before disappearing. I know they are still perusing me. I've had delays and now I've returned to Japan it will get worse. "

"What do you mean you're in Japan! Not only are you a wanted criminal but you are an escaped convict! I can't help you a second time Touya. I can't protect you in Japan." Enji snapped furiously a flame shot out of his nose thankfully his mobile was fireproof.

"I had no choice. I checked the info you said you received on that maniac." Touya now Dabi shot flames out of his nose on reflex, he drew the line at children. He had indeed harmed many a hero, but that was in the name of his own idea of justice.

The league was just a means to an end. Before his capture he was close to bringing down the system, a corrupt system that civilians couldn't see. However it cost him a lot more than he knew, he had tried to harden his heart.

However meeting Shoto for the first time since he was a small child running from an abusive father and distancing mother. Shoto used to cry, and it tore at Todoroki Touya, but Dabi the villain it was easy to harden himself against it.

"I made a promise to your mother-" Endeavor stated more to himself than his long lost son. Just another child whom hated him.

"Don't." Dabi growled not wanting to feel the loss of the one person that understood him, that loved him no matter his mistakes. She had visited one last time in his fire proof cell, a collar on his hands and heavy quirk suppressing handcuffs forcing his hands painfully behind his back, and the suffocating muzzle that pulled at his raw skin.

PAST

He was forced to his knees his feet shackled with similar tech. It hurt but he growled and glared, he wouldn't be concurred. He resigned himself to death. Then they came in, one by one, he kept his head down unable to move, they didn't come close the scent of his omega sister was fear. She feared him, and then sadness. They didn't speak, she left him with an unspoken goodbye, her kinscent said it all.