Chapter 3: Hope

Bakugo heard his phone vibrate across the room he was doing push ups, cranky as fuck from the nightmares plaguing his sleep. He fucking hated guilt,  it sat in his belly like a fucking rock boiling up and threatened to burn through his chest.

As soon as he awoke at three fucking thirty am, the alpha had decided to just go for a quick jog. He impulsively stopped to buy a few things.  Once he returned home he went straight to lifting. The muscled blond had a few free weights sitting in the corner of his spartan apartment. The alpha still felt restless after his jog and weights.  He tried to clear his mind starting on sit ups and now he was doing push ups.

He needed to figure out a way to talk to Deku, he didn't want to apologize now. If he did the idiot would think it was out of pity. That and it was burning him not to know who the fuck had bred with the emerald eyed omega. It was worse than the guilt, he couldn't fucking understand it. Was it jealousy? The alpha in him wanted to fucking mark the omega.

He itched to scent the pup fiercely and he knew it wasn't his brat. However his instincts burned to keep those emerald eyes free of tears and fear. He hated this feeling, maybe it was because the brat reminded him of Deku so much. The scent of fear and anxiety rolling off that pup had caused Katsuki's blood to boil with rage his alpha demanding vengence.

Bakugou yearned to drag the worthless carcass of the alpha that had abandoned his/her family, drag the fucker broken and bleeding to lay at Deku's feet. He wanted that bastard alpha to beg Deku for forgiveness, forgiveness he wouldn't ever get! But first Katsuki was going to hunt down that Detonator bitch.

He planned on speaking with that Elsa bastard about getting better fucking security and getting rid of that useless healer bitch. Then he wanted to know the fucking plan in place to bring in the hero turned villain. Above all Deku and Ka-chan's safety was important.

The alpha was torn between staying to protect the two omegas even if Deku didn't fucking want him around, it was too  fucking bad. However Bakugou itched at the idea of going after that sick villain fuck himself.

The blond hero  wiped himself off with a small towel throwing it over his shoulder snatching up his phone. It was his day off who the fuck was calling him this early?

Elsa, was the contact name he'd given Shoto, remembering how the alpha bastard had refused to use his fire side for the longest time in hishgschool. Well before that fucking pure hearted Deku had to help that icy hot bastard. So it was fun to call Shoto Princess Elsa, why not, he was just as delicate and could make it snow if he wanted.

"What?" He snapped not even wanting to use a greeting, that just wasn't him.

"Hello there ugh Hero Ground Zero. I apologize for calling you so early. You must be very busy despite the hour."  The alpha's body tensed feeling the strain and possible irritation in the other alpha's deep voice.

"What the fuck are you talking about? And why are you being so fucking creepy with the formal language you fucking icy hot idiot."  Bakugo pulled his phone away to be sure he was actually talking to Todoroki Shoto, the contact confirmed it.  Then he heard an eager voice squeaking in the background.

"Uncle, can he come? C-can h-he come?" Something in the tone reminded Katsuki of Deku when they were young. Deku long before the bullying, before the burns, and punches. He knew how excited the mere mention of All Might's name made the green haired boy. He remembered how both Deku and himself wished to meet the hero the symbol of peace. Hearing the excitement in the pups small voice caused something in the alpha's chest to warm, and not the sick warmth that had kept him tense and nauseous. It was something else, and to his surprise he didn't want to push the feeling away, he wanted to expand on it.