Chapter 16 WISH I COULD ERASE

A/N:ONCE MORE SORRY FOR THE FILLER LIKE CHAPTER BUT I NEEDED TO TIE UP SOME LOOSE ENDS. SPEAKING OF ENDS IT'S ALMOST OVER FRIENDS, AND WHAT A RIDE! THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AND VOTES!!! I LOVE HOW FAR THIS STORY HAS GONE! I'M GONNA CRY WHEN IT'S OVER! I'LL WRITE ANOTHER ONE! TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN A STORY. I'LL ANSWER A QUESTION ASKED, WHY DID I WRITE THIS, OR CHOOSE TO WRITE THIS STORY, WELL IT'S BECAUSE I COULDN'T FIND ONE LIKE IT. I LOVE DRAMA, REDEMPTION AND ANGST. I THINK THE WORST KIND OF THEIF IS SOMEONE WHO TAKES YOUR TIME, TIME THAT YOU CAN NEVER RECOVER. MISSED OPPORTUNITIES, LOST LOVES ECT.

As the dust settled Red Riot, Eraser Head and Endeavor investigated the fall out. Shoto was holding a hand to his Ice side the firey Hero took in his son's appearence. The flamed hero was unable to make out the seriousness of his youngest pup's injury, the boy was sitting under a tree next to two young UA students. One student was unconscious.

Eraser Head took in the casualties Red Riot had pulled to safety with the help of some of their security. Endeavor's son Dabi had a hand to his chest leaning against the ice wall of his brother's, the dark haired exvillain was breathing heavily. It seemed while he was distracted by helicopters and flying villains launching explosives at the two SUV's someone had got the drop on him. The blood dripped from the wound across the lean alpha's chest. Eraser Head growled heading in the blue flamed monster's direction.

"Don't." The ex number one hero put his arm out, "Don't. Please let him recover. He helped us."

"I know  you must feel torn Endeavor but the man is a criminal an escaped criminal." The scarfed Beta sneered.

"Who are you seeking revenge for Aizawa? Because I promise you it will not give you satisfaction. Revenge will never give you the satisfaction you seek. You will only find yourself colder and left wanting." The UA principal's voice was unusually solemn. The ex UA teacher took in a deep breath let it out, his hands still balled at his side.

"He killed a close friend." The pale hero growled.

"Present Mic would not like you like this. Mad with anger, always pursuing those you feel responsible for his death."

"What would you know?" The cat loving Beta snarled his scarf floating around him.

" I have lost more than you could ever know, I've lost it all because of my silly pride! Wasted too much time on exploits all meaningless as I look back. You still have time, you can start over. I know you turned down the Principal position and we both know you deserved it. Infact I only hold the spot, I've been waiting for you to give up on this  careless path you are taking.  You are running yourself into the ground! Can't you see it? It's time to let go." The flame hero shook his head lowering his pained expression.

"We both know he isn't the one who caused Mic's death." The older hero watched now as the wall of ice slowly crumbled, his children climbing from the safety of their vehicles. In his eyes he could only see them as the small children they once were, this  included Touya. They had once all vied for his attention but he had shoved them aside ignored them, ignored them as well as their beautiful mother.

Look at him, his wife, his dear wife had passed away and his children all hated him. He lost one son to his ever consuming hatred and this the blue flame had left his child scarred inside as much as out. 

And his youngest son Shoto, Endeavor lost because of his own damn pride. His boy scarred by a mother who only wanted to save him from the painful struggle, the relentless training all in the name of surpassing his own father. Todoroki-sama looked behind the three young heros, Shoto waved at Izuku and that blond temperamental kid, Ground Zero, the explosive alpha held Enji's surrogate grandson tightly to his body.