Authors Note

Hi readers ! Welcome to "Apocalypse Forever | Five Hargreeves X Reader".

    So I know there are A LOT of Five Hargreeves fanfics across the internet . But I have noticed that a lot of them are left incomplete. But don't worry that won't happen here . I never leave a book without finishing .

     And I have also noticed that a lot of the fanfics portray Five as a innocent , cute personality, cringy , softy , emotional, and baby and even add weird kinks ............

  BUT in this story I am going to portray five just the way he is in the TV and the comics. I am going to portray his REAL personality and REAL responses that would make sense .

  So expect a-lot of sarcasm and 'I am better and you know it' fiasco and a lot 'I would ask what your doing but then I realized I don't care'. And a lot of space jumping . In short all of his actual self .

   Hopefully I can portray it as accurate as possible. But since this is a X reader so obviously there is going to be some romance in the air . But unlike other books it won't happen all of a sudden . It would be slow cause Five's 13 years old at first or did you forget ?

    Oh and I should mention that there are going to be a lot of time skips cause I AM NOT WRITING DAY TO DAY LIFE OF FIVE AND YOU FOR 45 YEARS !!!

    And last but not least you are in the story as well. You are Y/n.

  If you want to know about your role and character in this book so start reading .....

And please leave  vote and SPAM COMMENTS in every chapter . Cause they help me get motivated .

   So that's all . Stay tuned for upcoming chapters that are coming Soon....

   Hope you enjoy . See you Soon !
Bye !