Chapter 1 : Prolougue

On the 12th Hour of October 1st ,1989 . 43 women around the world gave birth . The unusual fact about this was that now of the women had been pregnant when the day first began  .

      Sir Reginald Hargreeves, Billionaire Scientist, went to find and adopt as many children as possible.

     He only got 7 of them .  Namely they were ;

Number 1 : Luther Hargreeves (Super Strength)

Number 2 : Diego Hargreeves (Trajectory     Manipulation). (A/N ; yea that's what it's actually called)

Number 3 : Allison Hargreeves (Making Rumors come true by saying 'I heard a rumor')

Number 4 : Klaus Hargreeves (Speaking/Conjuring /Giving Physical form to the dead). (A/N: he also has telekinesis in the comics)

Number 5: Five Hargreeves (Space and Time Jump)

Number 6: Ben Hargreeves (Opening Portal for The Horror through his stomach)

Number 7 : Vanya Hargreeves (Sound Manipulation, bringing people back to life ?! (Season 2 Harlen) , slight telekinesis ?(Murder of Harold Season 1)

Reginald Hargreeves couldn't find any others .And even as the years progressed he hadn't heard of a single supernatural human other than his own adopted nuisances.

But little did he know that among the 44 born that day (A/N : it's 44 cause Luther and five are twins , proof in comics "Spoilers") there was a specific girl born among them as well. That girl discovered her powers on her own .

   Her name was y/n . Y/n was born on October 1st ,1989 to a Teacher named Ms Osborn .

   The mother had given birth to y/n in front of her class who were all sixth graders leaving them with mixed thoughts and some were traumatized.

   Her mother was never to be seen again and she had abandoned her child whom she named Y/n.

   Y/n grew up on the streets . Until when she was 6 years old . She had managed to discover her powers bit by bit .

  By the age of 10 she knew her English and her powers well.
  She had fun experimenting with them away from public eye .  Turns out y/n has the ability to Change the states of matter . For example she could turn herself to solid , liquid or gas . She could also change or alter the state of matter of other objects . She once turned a tree into a flood of honey which didn't end well........

   As for money . Y/n had no problem with that . Y/n easily turned a solid rock into a gold rock and lived.

  But for the sake of hiding from the world she never became too rich nor bought houses . She just continued living on .

  She was 11 years old when she first heard of the umbrella academy. When she first heard of this group of super powered teens guided by their father to fight against crime , she was more than intrigued.

  Y/n basically took every piece of information about them she could get .

But she never tried to reach or contact them . She was too nervous and afraid . There were potentially 6 other children like her . But y/n was afraid that they wouldn't accept her . So that's why she maintained her distanced and read about them from the shadows .

   By the age of 13 y/n had managed to gain good control of her powers . In her mind though she thought that she knew her limits and powers really well. But in reality she knew nothing of her true potential . And that's how she made a mistake that changed her life forever .
————————————————

It all began on a simple morning. Y/n was pissed off . Some rich dude had called her a wh*** and then a street beggar . It took everything in y/n's Will and power to not turn the dudes cloths into a statue so he wouldn't walk ever again .

Right now she was heading towards the forest . Towards a specific cave . Y/n went towards the cave and did triple checks just to be sure no one was around . Then she screamed angrily and turned the rocks to water them steams then rocks all over again .

Y/n was pissed off at the dude , her powers , her entire family that abandoned her and her entire life !!

Y/n knew she was overusing her powers but she couldn't care less . 'I know my powers better than anyone' she thought stubbornly and angrily as she screamed . To make things worst he had caught the publics attention and shamed her in front of EVERYONE .

Y/n screamed louder than ever with her eyes closed . Then all of a sudden she felt her body surge with a new power that she had never known was there . But she didn't care enough . She screamed all her emotions out and that was the trigger all of a sudden a mixture of pink red blue and purple light or beam came out of her and she stopped screaming looking at scene in horror .

The beam had created some sort of disruption between time space and reality . Y/n gulped in fear as she tried to get away from that thing . But for some reason she couldn't .

Y/n tried to think of how she could have this power . But that's when Reality hit her like a ton of bricks . Her powers were the states of matter . Solid , Liquid and Gas . But there was another state of matter . The universal state of matter . The matter that makes up more than 90% of the universe . The fourth state of matter ......Plasma .

She had just thrown a concentrated Plasma beam at midair and teared down time and space and created a vortex .

She tried to control the vortex but instead the vortex was controlling her . The vortex pulled y/n towards itself and y/n screamed as she was sucked inside it and thrown across time .

There were weird natural lights everywhere and she screamed she was rolling down in time itself . Until all of a sudden she saw 3 disruptions in time itself . And for a brief moment she thought she saw a boy in shorts in between those 3 disruptions .

But before she could think too much about it ... she was pulled towards the third disruption and she then feel inside the portal .

Y/n screamed again this time in pain and agony . She was out of that crazy realm or whatever it was ... and she was back to the land of the living .

Y/n was now officially traumatized and scared to use her powers now .

She sighed in relief . She was back at the cave . She got up and patted her shoulders . She had questions but she was a bit hungry so the questions could wait .

Y/n got out of the cave thinking about what food to eat but when she saw the forest or rather what was left of it .... She stopped right in her tracks .

All the trees were gone . There wasn't a single green tree left . And that wasn't all . It wasn't just the burning trees that startled her it was the fact that the entire world was burning .... Literally ..... there was smoke everywhere .

Even after y/n got out of the forest towards the town all she found was burning buildings and dead bodies EVERYWHERE.

Y/n looked around in horror and tears streaming down her face at a fast rate .......... The only thing that was in her mind was 'What the hell happened?'

___________________________________

Authors note :

Hi readers !

How was the chapter ?

Hope you enjoyed it !

Vote and Spam comments of you liked it . Any thoughts ?

That's all !
See you all soon !
Bye !