Chapter 8 : The Life at the Umbrella Academy

Y/n couldn't help but get a dark thought which crossed her mind .

Five noticed the sudden shift in her emotions and he asked : "What's wrong ?"

Y/n replied : "oh it's nothing ....."

Five sighed and said : "I think we have established that I am the smartest person in the planet so ... don't think I am idiot ."

Y/n sighed and decided to tell the truth . "Well it's just that you have something to go back for . A family , a superhero job and a fu**** check worth of billions of Dollars when your dad passes away ."

Five asked not getting what I was trying ti say : "your point ?"

Y/n replied : "My point is that you have something worth fighting for... I on the other hand have nothing .... No family , no job no nothing . I am and always will be a freak to whoever I see . And that won't change . At least here I don't have to be afraid of the society . Afraid that they will hand me or kill me or worse ."

Five sighed and said : "Okay first of all I think your being unreasonable. And second of all I am beginning to actually think that you lack brain cells .
Would you rather live here on this damn world where you will never find peace and never live life or would you rather go back where you can acutually find peace and a chance to live life .
And thirdly I don't think you have been paying attention. I am going to adopt you ."

Y/n looked at five amused and shocked . She said : "Your going to adopt me ? Yeah we're both 13 .not gonna happen ."

Five replied : "well how knows how long we will be here for . There is a high probability that we will stay here for 6 more years or even ten . Then when I am legally an adult I will adopt you ."

Y/n sighed : "Have you not read how adoption works ?"

Five replied "Not really . Those things are useless . Why ?"

Y/n sighed and said : "Well when your an adult then I am a adult . And you can't be adopted when i am an adult ."

Five sighed and said : "Fine . Then I will Marry you ."

That stopped y/n in her tracks and she felt her heart skip a beat and then start beating really fast .

'Did she hear that right ?' Y/n thought.

She asked : "What did you say ?"

Five chuckled and said : "I am joking ."

Y/n sighed in relief but for some unknown reason she felt extremely disappointed.

'Wait.... No .. no ! NO! She did not have feelings for Five already !' Y/n thought as horror began to dawn on her .

Y/n gulped and she looked at Five who was looking at her as if trying to find ways to torment her .

Y/n looked around there was no denying it . She did feel something for five . But she wasn't sure it was love .

Even if it was love it could be brother sister love . Yeah that's exactly what it was , y/n thought trying to convince herself .

Five started to talk again : "All jokes aside .. I know I can't do the adoption shit so I will just sneak you in our house . And I don't think dad would mind . And if he does then we can find another way ."

Y/n said : "You mean it. About me being with you guys ?"

Five rolled his eyes and said : "of course if you really think after all the bothering you have done to me here , that I am just going to part ways . Nope I will take you to my annoying siblings ."

This was the first time five had ever said something nice to her .

She wondered if he meant it . There was no telling . Hopefully though he meant .

Y/n laid down on the bed and said : "Five since your being so nice today would you mind telling me about your family . Like you mentioned your dad being an asshole and all but what about your siblings ."

Five sarcastically said : "Gee thanks .... I am very bad to you aren't I ."

He then sighed and said : "Well Number 1 or Luther has Daddy issues . He blindly hears and does whatever dad says . He listens to dad as if dad was Jesus himself . We butted heads all the time . Of course he had a leader complex and he thought he was the best but of course I was the best . I wouldn't have been surprised if he proposed to dad ."

Number 2 or Diego . He had a thing for knifes . In fact he might even marry them. We fought a lot as well . But him and Luther they never got along.

Number 3 or Allison . Well she was annoying at times . She has tried several times to rumor me into embarrassing myself but I just jump away . She also has a disturbing thing with Luther which I couldn't care less about

Number 4 or Klaus . Well he's just Klaus . He's afraid of his powers . He hates them . He's a cry baby and contributes the least if not nothing to the mission . He even started drugs so I can't see a bright future .

Number 6 or Ben . Probably the most sane boy of the house . We were a little close . I mean he was tolerable . He also hated his powers . Which I still don't get why . I never found his body in the apocalypse though .

And last but not least Number 7 or Vanya . She m always has been ordinary which made her unique in our house considering everyone had powers . She was the most tolerable among the siblings. But she was so quiet , timid and out casted . Dad never sent her on missions or anything . The only thing she was good at was playing the violin . I never managed to find her body as well. Maybe both of them weren't here when the end of the world happened ."

Y/n nodded trying to store the loads of information in her mind . She sighed and asked : "Do you miss them ?"

Five looked at her with a questionable look and he said : "Why would I miss those .."
Y/n cut him off saying : "Five the truth"

Five sighed and for a moment she thought she saw sadness . Maybe she imagined it . Five said : "I guess so . I just wish they had a chance to live their live you know . Out of dad's creepy microscope."

Y/n nodded understandingly .

She sighed and then yawned and then she closed her eyes and went to sleep .

___________________________________

Authors note :

Hi readers !

How was the chapter ?

Hope you enjoyed it !

And am I portraying five accurately enough ?
If yes or no please tell.

Vote and Spam comments of you liked it . Any thoughts ?

That's all !
See you all soon !
Bye !
_________________________________