Chapter 2 : Day 2; The Aftermath of the Apocalypse

"God damn it !" Y/n screamed in frustration as she closed her hands in fists and tried to bring out even a single ounce of plasma energy hoping to use it to go back in time .

     She thought that maybe that way she could go back and warn people and potentially save the world . But deep down she knew that they wouldn't believe her . They just put her in a mental asylum or something.

     And besides there could be thousands of reasons why the end of the world happened .

      And besides there was the logic there as well . Theoretically even if she managed to use plasma and break time and space to make a vortex ... there's literally no guarantee that she would make it back to her own timeline . What's to say that she could escape again ?

    The only reason she managed to escape was because of that time disruption caused by that boy in shorts . Y/n knew that it could be an illusion but she only knew one person who could do that .

   Number Five from the Umbrella Academy . His powers dealt with space . And he was literally a boy in shorts . Besides the other numbers 1,2,3,4 and 6 didn't have powers that dealt with portals .

    But number 6 did though ..... no , y/n thought , that was different .

    Maybe number 5 creates portals through space to teleport . And maybe he was jumping through time this time ? No pun intended .

     Or maybe y/n was just going crazy because of the situation she was in .

   She tried to emotionally wreck herself in hopes of activating her plasma powers but nothing happened .

   She let tears drop down her eyes as she sat down and looked at the grave she had built .

     One for the dog she had adopted and kept for three years and one for the old lady she helped every now and then .

    She couldn't find there bodies though and for some reason the entire town seemed a little different as well . Maybe it was because it was gone .....

  Y/n was at a loss here . She couldn't turn any thing into food . That wasn't her ability . She could make water though which was a lot of help .

   But as for food . She couldn't do sh*t.

   Y/n sighed and she slowly and steadily went inside the house and to her surprise she found a basement.

She went inside and screamed . There was a dead boy inside . His corpse was in the floor with blood on the ground .

Y/n slowly calmed herself down and looked around trying her best to ignore the smell and sight of the body.

Until she finally found a bottle of Pepsi and Chips . She immediately attacked the food and devoured everything within seconds .

She got out of the house and looked around only to find burning buildings , possibly toxic atmosphere and dead bodies .

Yeah she vomited .......

Y/n got away from the and began to think . She wanted to know when this apocalypse happened . She headed towards the newspaper office and to her shock it was way bigger now .... Except that now it was destroyed.

Y/n sighed and she looked around but found nothing but then her eyes landed on something . It was a stack of newspapers in a delivery box .

She opened the news .. it's context was boring . She looked at date and she gasped ..... April 1st,2019.

She had travelled almost 16 years into the future ! And to her luck towards the end of the world . So that would mean this was April 3rd or 4th based on the bodies .

Y/n felt tears sting her eyes . She knew that she couldn't go back no matter what and that she would be trapped her forever and die alone in this empty world .

Y/n swiped away the tears . Suicide was very tempting at the moment but she knew better than that .

Y/n sighed and looked around for supplies until she spotted a paper dated 23rd March ,2019 . It's headline was ; Billionaire Scientist SIR REGINALD HARGREEVES dies from heart failure.

Y/n tried to think of where she knew that name and then within 3 seconds she remembered instantly.
It was the adopted father of the kids from the umbrella academy .

Y/n sighed and then she remembered that all the members of the academy had powers like her . And we're about the same age as her as well. She wondered if they had survived somehow ? Maybe one of them survived ?

Y/n knew deep down that it was a far fetch but she also knew that they had powers . So there's a possibility that somehow they might be alive .... And they also might be able to take her home ! Back to her timeline !

Y/n was suddenly excited. At the chance of meeting someone alive . It only had been two days but it was enough for her to be crazed to see a living human or even a animal .

Y/n decided to go towards the academy . The academy was at least 4 hours away from where she was . But at this point it didn't matter .

The reason she knew where the academy was because she was curious once and decided to see the location . But her jaw had dropped at the size of the house and she was too nervous to be near that place .

She had ran away . Now she was about to go back . Y/n decided to try something new . She knew she couldn't walk 4 hours towards the academy . And that was 4 hours on car and on walk it would be more than 2 days .

So y/n turned her body to gas . And to her surprise she retained her physical look but she felt wayyyyy lighter .

And to her shock her hand passed through her .

Y/n jumped and she was shocked to see that she could fly . Y/n smirked as a idea popped in her mind . And then she flew towards the academy all the way .

With the help of a paper map of course which she always kept to herself .

She didn't get her hopes up because she knew that there would be no one alive . But it was unbeknownst to her that someone was alive . That someone was a boy lost as well .

That someone was none other than FIVE HARGREEVES who had also time travelled 2 days prior and had gotten stuck here as well.
__________________________________

Authors note :

Hi readers !

How was the chapter ?

Hope you enjoyed it !

Vote and Spam comments of you liked it . Any thoughts ?

That's all !
See you all soon !
Bye !
________________________________