Chapter 7 : Day 155

Y/n sighed . She was getting tired . She called out five saying : "Five ! How long do we need to be here ? And what are we doing here again ?"

Five space jumped in front of me causing me to yelp again . It had been more than 3 months since I meet five and almost 5 months since We arrived here in this apocalyptic world .

In the last 3 months y/n had gotten to know more about five and the umbrella academy more than she could have hoped for .

Turns out VANYA was actually Number 7 of the umbrella academy but she never went on missions because she was ordinary .

As for five , she had leaned a thing or two or more about Five and his personality. Like for one , he had a God-complex . He thought he was the savior of humanity . And that he was Better than anyone and that he knew it.

Secondly five loved to jump away from conversations that he thought weren't logical . Like if y/n we're to ask him something about the world before while he was writing his damn equations , he would just teleport away .

Thirdly he was VERY good at maths . And he had a weird obsession with equation . If y/n was being honest she was sure she only understood 1x1=1 other than that she had no f***** idea on what five was writing on the floor , the walls and even the books he got . Y/n swore that if he had his way he would make her naked from top to bottom and start writing his equations all over her body .

Fourthly five Hargreeves was a sarcastic, at times sadistic and very annoying son of a b****. I'm fact his favorite hobbies were tormenting people .

Fifthly Five would never show you his emotions . Like he would never give you a genuine smile . The only emotions you will see on him were , anger, irritation, smugness, 'I am better than you and you know it' smile, and sadistic smile. Y/n at one point was sure he was emotionless . But over the course of the last three months she had come to the conclusion that maybe he was this way ?

Last but not least he had a Addiction to Coffee. Which was understandable cause y/n was a sucker for coffee as well.

Y/n realized that Five saying something while y/n was Day-Thinking . He was saying that : "Well y/n I really am hoping that you have a brain .
Because if you haven't noticed .. but we can't live on the food in your bunker forever . We need to keep re-stocking our supplies as much as possible to avoid hunger in the future . So if you will stop complaining like a 3 year old and actually do some work and for once use that brain of yours ... I will be grateful."

And he space jumped to god knows where . Y/n cursed under her breath . He was like this . Sarcastic and God-Complex.

But deep down she knew that she would rather stay with them be alone in this world and she had a feeling it was the same for five but it wasn't possible . He could easily survive without her .

Y/n sighed and thought 'screw five and his 220 pounds of ego' and she went back to the base that five had moved himself into without y/n's permission.

Although y/n didn't mind . What she did mind was the fact that he kept stealing her coffee and y/n never backed down . She once turned the coffee to vodka just to piss off Five .

Five noticed that and he smirked and he drank the entire cup of vodka and space jumped away leaving a jaw dropped y/n . At the time y/n had thought 'wait wasn't he 13 .... Then how .....?'

Y/n chuckled as she remembered all those memories . She had towards the roof and looked out . There was still the polluted atmosphere. And still no sign of a clear sky .

Y/n never thought that she would miss the sight of the moon this much . She hadn't seen the moon in 5 months . It was because of the dusty and polluted atmosphere.

Y/n wondered just for a moment what life would have been like if she had meet the academy or if the not so great dad according to five should have found and adopted her as well. Would she have been Number 8.

Y/n smiled at the thought . She wondered as she stared at the sky that if she would ever she the normal world again or if the world that she had grew up in would come back .

Y/n looked at Five's room when she went back down and it was (not surprisingly) covered in equations.

She sighed and went to her room and nearly screamed when she saw five casually sitting on
her bed .

Y/n was about to give him a lecture about coming inside a girls room but than she realized that five wouldn't listen anyway . She sighed and along side five .

"So why are you here ?" Y/n asked .

"Nothing I was just bored . And I thought I would try to have some fun." Replied Five .

All of a sudden y/n gasped and choked on her breath . She felt as though the ground was shaking and her reality was shattering apart . She looked at a confused five and she said :

"How can this be ? Is it true !? I never thought I would see the day . That five Hargreeves wanted to have fun ."

Five gave her a eye roll look and said : "How Dramatic . I swear you and Klaus are related . And sometimes you remind me of Vanya as well. And sometimes even more if Allison . And even Ben."

She noticed that five looked distant as he said those words . That's when y/n realized . That was the first time in 3 months he had ever mentioned his family . The only time he did was when she asked about the academy and Vanya .

Five sighed and said : "When we get back to our timeline . You and Klaus better not gang up on me with your lame jokes or else I will burn you both with a cigarette lighter".

Y/n chuckled and then she poured her heart a little and asked : "Do you think ... I'm .. do you think we will ever be able to go back ?"
Five replied : "I hope so . I know we will . We have to . If not for us . If not for my family . then for the sake of the world ."

Y/n nodded but she couldn't help but let a dark though cross her mind .

___________________________________

Authors note :

Hi readers !

How was the chapter ?

Hope you enjoyed it !

And am I portraying five accurately enough ?
If yes or no please tell.

Vote and Spam comments of you liked it . Any thoughts ?

That's all !
See you all soon !
Bye !
_________________________________