Chapter 10 : Day 1280

Y/n sighed . As she kept walking ahead with five . They had to abandon the bunker . The place that had become their home and sanctuary.

They had run all out of food and supplies and even after scavenger hunting they couldn't find any more supplies and they knew it was time to say good bye to this town .

Y/n sighed as she remembered the first birthday she and five had celebrated here 3 years ago .

The one where she has baked a cake and made donuts . That's almost seemed like a 1000 years ago .

She remembered feeling so happy that day . And after that there had been 3 more enjoy full birthdays as well.

Now it was time to leave this place . Five was pulling the trolley 🚎 as we both walked ahead .

We were both 17 years old now . And it had been nearly 4 years since we arrived here .

And during the span of these 4 years y/n had come to one divine conclusion that would have shattered she'd mind and soul if she heard this years back .

The revelation was that , she had a god damn crush on five ,but it wasn't just a crush it was more than that .... Y/n knew she had fallen in love as much as she hated to admit it.

They were just friends and that's all they were ever going to be .

Y/n knew there were a 1000 things wrong with this but she couldn't help it . She had successfully managed to hide this from five .

Y/n looked at Five and noticed his physique. He had grown a lot taller . He had long hair and as for facial hair he removed them with the blades he found . He looked badass if y/n was being honest .

Y/n was staring at five when all of a sudden her eyes went to that thing....... The mistress of Death ... the torturer of souls and another survivor of the end of the world ...... Delores.

'Okay maybe she over exaggerated' y/n thought as she stared at the wig less mannequin sitting on the trolley .

The mannequin was found by five and as a joke both five and y/n had pretended she was real and then they talked to her time to time and now finally they had gone insane and they both thought she was real .

And at times y/n felt jealous of Delores as well. Whenever five would sit near her . Y/n wanted to turn that b*** to gas or better yet set it on fire while hanging her from the tree .

At times y/n and Delores even had a yelling contest that consisted on y/n yelling at the mindless mannequin and y/n imagining sarcastic responses .

'Yeah they were both fucked to now in the head .' Y/n thought .

Y/n wondered what was going on in fives mind . He hadn't spoken the entire journey . Except for the occasional questions on whether y/n was okay or not .

Whenever five asked how y/n was , y/n would reply that she was okay and when five wasn't looking she would smugly smirk at Delores who would remain still as always but y/n would imagine responses .

Besides that was how y/n and five talked to Delores . They would imagine responses . And that was what led to their current mental state . Now they thought that she really was talking .

Y/n sighed and once again thought about what five might be thinking .

Five on the other hand was thinking about y/n. Over the course of the last 3 years he had sub consciously accepted her as his family .

But now he wondered where she stood . He wanted to call her his sister but that felt wrong . It was like he wanted something more .......

But five knew where his line of thoughts were headed and he refused to think of y/n like that . He knew that , that was an impossibility .