Taking

"Don't you want to be a good girl for me?"

----------------

Eve had eased into a daily routine, finally feeling like she had settled into some semblance of normalcy. After stepping out of the shower, she checked her phone and saw one new message had popped up.

' Do you have plans tonight? ' Bloodhound asked.

' nope! why? '

' You have been working hard and deserve a break from training. Do you want to come over this afternoon? '

' ooh wow, you're actually letting me get out of practice today? :p' Eve dabbed her hair dry with her towel, grinning at her screen.

' We can train instead if you prefer. ' Eve pictured them saying this in the dry, sarcastic way that they occasionally joked.

' nooo, id rather do something fun! '

' We can watch a movie. I bought good beer and snacks. '

' that sounds great! ill text you when im heading over. '

Eve set her phone down on the counter and finished drying herself off. She hadn't missed a day of training since she had begun working with Bloodhound. They were a grueling teacher, pushing her beyond the limits of what she thought she could do. As she observed her body in the mirror, she could already start to see the results of her hard work. She turned to the side and flexed, pleased with the deepened lines of the muscles in her abdomen and thighs, her ass rounder and tighter than she had ever seen it.

While the physical benefits were a nice perk of working with Bloodhound, Eve was even more grateful for the friendship that had begun to blossom between them. She hoped that her gentle prodding and occasional button-pushing had grown on them, a contrast to their seriousness. Thankfully, the repetition of their exercises and daily meditation had soothed some of her jumpiness around them. She stole a glance at her bedside table - though she still found herself daydreaming more often than she cared to admit.

Eve rummaged through her dresser drawers, pulling on soft lounge shorts and a tight tank top. She threw a warm zip-up hoodie over it and walked into her kitchen, frowning at the pile of dishes in the sink. They could wait until she got home tonight.

She plopped on her couch to watch TV and leaned her head back, snapping a picture of herself as she lay on the couch. The angle she captured showed off a generous view of her cleavage pushed up against her tight shirt, the round tops of her breasts threatening to spill out. Her heart pounded as she hesitated, but sent it to Bloodhound anyway.

' Im going to call for a ride soon, is that ok? '

' That is fine. ' A few minutes later, another message came through. ' You look nice. '

Eve couldn't hold back her smile. ' thanks! :) '

The transport arrived and she climbed in for the journey to the familiar path at the edge of the forest. She made the short trip through the woods and up to their door. Bloodhound's house was modestly sized, nestled among the trees. The sides were covered in faded cedar paneling, blending in well with the surrounding woodlands. Smoke rose from the chimney, the faint puffy trail rising and dissipating into the sky.

When Bloodhound answered the door, she was taken aback to see them barefaced, no mask. Their eyes were a striking mossy green fringed with long lashes. A thin white scar passed from above their left eyebrow and over their high cheekbone, surrounded by a dotting of small irregularly-shaped scars on their cheeks and forehead. All of these appeared faded, evidence of an injury long past. Their auburn hair was half-braided and tied back at the nape of their neck with a small strip of leather. Looking at them now fully, Eve guessed their age to be mid-to-late thirties.