Restraint

"Even now, you cannot control yourself. What am I to do with you?"

-----------------------

Eve relaxed on Bloodhound's bed, playing a mindless game on her phone while they prepared for their match. It was a Game day for them, but she had the day off and was lounging lazily in her pajamas. She heard the sound of squeaking knobs turning as the water of the shower turned off. From her place in bed, she leaned over to peek around the open bathroom door.

They stepped out of the shower, slicking back their auburn hair, water droplets trailing down the tight, prominent muscles of their chest and abdomen. They grabbed their towel and dried themself while Eve admired their figure, their well-muscled thighs and the curve of their buttocks flexing as they bent to dry their lower legs.

Bloodhound had been teasing her for the last three days, allowing her to get close to her climax but explicitly forbidding her from finishing. She had been touched, rubbed, and squeezed, but they did not let her get far enough to be satisfied. Eve was left extremely pent up and frustrated, her pussy aching for attention.

She slipped her hand into her bottoms and gathered some of her wetness on her fingertips, gently rubbing her clit as she watched them, her breath catching in her throat when they dried their hair, leaving it tousled and wild. Even just watching them like this was exhilarating, stoking the low fire that had been smoldering inside of her.

Bloodhound turned their head and caught her eye. She quickly looked back to her phone and pulled her hand out of her pants. Knowing she was caught, her face reddened as they approached.

"Sorry for staring," she mumbled, averting her gaze.

"You can look at me whenever you wish. No apology is required." They pushed her back on the bed with their hands on her shoulders, covering her body with their nude form, not entirely dry yet. "Were you touching yourself, just now?" they asked, mischief in their voice. "My naughty girl."

Though they already knew the answer, they enjoyed watching her this way, her face flushed with her disobedience and her desire. Stray water droplets dripped off their hair onto the pillows around them and a few landed on Eve's face. They brushed these away, then traced the outline of her lips with their wet thumb.

She let out a soft groan as their half-hardened length pressed between her thighs, nudging her mound. "Y-yeah, I was," she admitted. "You've been teasing me for days!"

Bloodhound ground into her further, their cock growing harder. "What did I tell you?" Their voice lowered, the tone that Eve recognized would soon mean trouble for her. They pushed their hand into her waistband, tracing the edge of her panties.

Eve looked away, her lower lip jutting out indignantly. "You told me that I'm not allowed to touch myself or cum." She rocked her hips, trying to push herself against their hand to get anything she could. "Haven't I earned it yet, daddy?" she asked, honey dripping from her voice.

Bloodhound moved their hand lower, pushing her panties to the side, and sank a finger into her already drenched cunt. Eve's head rolled back against the pillows in ecstasy.

"Have you no self-control at all, elskan?" They looked down at her knowingly, adding a second finger into her as her slick coated their hand.

Eve turned her face away and closed her eyes while they thumbed her clit and buried their fingers in her. She squirmed, rutting herself against their hand, trying to create the friction she needed to get off - it wouldn't take much.

"Do you want to cum, my sweet?" Bloodhound asked, their breath low in her ear sending a shiver down her spine.

"Yes," Eve gasped. "Please."