Edge

"So shy now, little one? Just moments ago you had plenty to say with that filthy mouth. Now, tell Walter what you told me."

-x-

Eve sat cross-legged on the bed, sorting her clothes fresh from the dryer. She picked out a few things and folded them neatly, setting them to the side to pack in her suitcase. A noise drew her attention, to her left, the faint clack of metal on metal Bloodhound stood in the closet, buttoning up their jacket and gathering their goggles and mask. Her wandering eyes traveled up and down their form, the muscular swell of their chest in the tight white undershirt that they soon covered as they fastened their coat and rearranged the fur collar until it lay just right against their neck.

She felt something different when she looked at them since their recent heartfelt admission and the display of emotion. It was deeper as if their bond had strengthened like multiple ropes twisted together to be stronger as one rather than separate strands. Her heart fluttered within her chest and she bit her lip, holding back the urge to bound over to them in a running hug.

Their head cocked to the side, gaze resting on her knowingly. One corner of their mouth turned up into a smirk, acknowledging her ogling. Eve turned away quickly to hide her obvious staring and pretended that she had been focused on her task, but she knew she'd been discovered. The rubber soles of Bloodhound's boots thumped softly on the wood as they approached her.

A single finger tapped her wrist then slid up her forearm and bicep, shoulder, along the soft skin of her neck and jaw to rest under her chin. Eve's skin erupted in goosebumps from just this small touch, her pupils widening into large, dark circles within the sapphire depths of her eyes. A small puff of warm air left her lips against Bloodhound's thumb as they rubbed her bottom lip with their finger.

"One of the motion sensors has been malfunctioning today. I believe it is a false alarm, perhaps a branch has fallen across the equipment, but I must check the perimeter of our land to ensure it is still secure. I will not be long. And when I return..." They gripped her thigh and bent down to plant a kiss on her lips, then captured her bottom lip between the teasing points of their teeth, tugging lightly before releasing her.

Eve shuddered in anticipation and stared up at them with wide eyes, squeezing her legs together as their hold dented her flesh. Their fingers stroked the silken skin of her inner thigh, causing her to instinctively spread her legs to allow them better access. Bloodhound let out a breathy laugh, incredulous with how readily she offered herself to them, then they pressed their lips to the top of her head. They gave her bottom a firm squeeze with their other hand before stepping away from the bed. Eve reached out and grabbed the back of their jacket, tugging on the material to prevent them from leaving.

"W-Wait...Daddy?"

Bloodhound turned to her, an auburn eyebrow raised. When they saw her questioning expression, her eyes cast downward demurely, they knelt by the bedside, resting their large palm over her knee as they looked up at her. "Yes, little one?"

Eve clasped and wrung her hands in her lap, suddenly bashful. She'd been feeling more confident asking for what she wanted with them the longer they had been together, but still struggled when it came down to things in the bedroom, especially if it was a specific request. The date of her departure for her tour was looming closer, and she found herself feeling needier, wanting more attention and to be closer to Bloodhound than ever. One surefire way to get their undivided attention was to be disobedient — but she needed a task assigned to her, first, so she could 'fail' their expectations.

Bloodhound's thumb stroked along the side of her bare knee, coaxing her to relax. "Did you require my assistance?"

"Are there...um, any...chores you need me to do while you are gone?" she asked softly, hoping they grasped her meaning. The pair had spent the weekend cleaning the cabin, and it was practically spotless. Normally this news would be welcome, a night of relaxing, maybe watching a movie and snuggling among the furs. Tonight, though, Eve wanted more than that. She reached for her collar and began to toy with the metal ring, rubbing the cool, silver metal between her fingers.