Close Call

"Now, show me that you are worthy of my mercy."

-------------------------------

Eve stepped out of the shower, wiping steam off the mirror as she began to prepare for the day's match. She wiggled her toes on the woven bath mat and towel-dried her hair, dabbing out as much of the water as she could. When she secured her necklace in place, her fingers lingered on the new red and purple mark Bloodhound had left her the night before. The very top of it would certainly be visible above her jacket collar, but truly, she didn't mind bearing this sign of them.

Her eyes trailed lower to her shoulder, another large mark the size of their mouth, then to her biceps. She placed her hand over the three small bruises lined up there on the fleshy part of her arm. Her grip was tiny in comparison. She shuddered when she remembered the way they had claimed her, their fingers digging in there possessively while they growled in her ear during their passion. She had left her own marks on them, scratches across their back in her attempt to cling to them, to steady her body against the onslaught of their thrusts.

The sound of the doorknob jiggling broke her from her daydream. The door swung inward and let in Bloodhound with a gust of cool air. Eve hastily wrapped her towel around herself to protect herself from the chill.

"Close the door!" she squealed.

She tried to scowl, but couldn't help the smile that stretched across her face when they entered as if summoned by her impure thoughts. They had already been up for a few hours and were dressed for the day's game save for their helmet and mask.

They returned her smile. "You are finally out of bed."

Bloodhound had tried several times to wake her up earlier with gentle touches and soft words, but she had shooed them away to sleep a little longer. They watched Eve run a brush impatiently through her long, dark hair and cringed at the way she ripped through the tangles. Their hands moved over hers, taking the brush from her to set it on the counter. They slipped their slender, scarred fingers through her tresses, detangling and gently working out each knot. A little patience went a long way - though they knew it was not one of her strengths.

Bloodhound smoothed out her damp hair until the loose waves stretched down to her lower back, then began to plait. It was an elegant, but practical braid that would keep her hair swept away from her face during battle. She sighed in contentment as their fingers tucked and pulled, fingers grazing her scalp as they worked. It was like a ritual when they did this for her, a blissful moment of quiet intimacy that Eve cherished. Each piece of hair was put into the proper place, and with the tightening strands, she felt herself pulling together to prepare for the battle ahead.

"I don't know how you can always wake up so early and still be in a good mood." She leaned back against them when they had finished.

They shrugged, recalling the virtue instilled into them by Uncle Artur many winters ago - rising with the first light of dawn, checking traps, and completing chores long before any villagers awoke. Bloodhound had maintained this habit since then. But, instead of explaining all this, they wrapped their arms around Eve gently. It was easier to simply say, "I am used to it."

"Thanks for braiding my hair." Eve turned around and leaned forward on her tiptoes to a kiss on their cheek, the material of their jacket rough on her bare skin. "You're sweet."

Firm hands found her hips, squeezing before slipping around the back, grabbing her towel-clad rear. "I have something for you today," their tone deepened as they lifted her onto the marble counter.

They ravished her neck with kisses and her legs instinctively opened for them, enclosing their hips. The towel rode up and became untucked from her waist, bunching over the tops of her thighs and exposing her pussy to them. Eve leaned her head back and let out little needy noises when their thumb brushed her clit with a feather-light touch. Bloodhound pressed their lips against her cheek before finding her mouth with theirs. They kissed her hungrily and she responded in kind, letting herself become consumed by yearning. Heat pooled and dripped in her navel, filling her with warmth and desire.