Wet

"Did you think that I was going to let you get away with that little act of defiance just now? Hm? You know better, naughty girl."

------------------

Eve flopped onto the bed, completely exhausted after her training for the day. Bloodhound had focused on cardio and had her running sprints back and forth between two trees. While she'd been unable to catch her breath in the short breaks Bloodhound allowed, they had seemed mostly unaffected by the activity. Their lithe body was long used to punishing workouts and grueling battles. It had taken Eve several years of training to prepare for the Games, but even this time did not compare to the hundreds of matches Bloodhound had under their belt.

"What are you doing?" Bloodhound asked, observing Eve laying face down on the blankets and furs.

"Resting. I don't think I can move another muscle."

"You must wash, first," they said, moving towards her. "You are unclean from the day, you should not soil the bed."

Eve rolled over and looked at her dirt speckled legs. "Whoops. Yeah, you're right. But I'm so comfy now. I think I'll lay here a little longer."

Bloodhound noticed the glint in her eye. It was obvious that she was trying to get a reaction from them. "You will get out of bed, now," they said, using their sternest tone.

"Later," Eve said, waving her hand at them. "Let me be." She smiled at the way Bloodhound rubbed their temples at her response.

"Have you had to scrub dirt out of fur before? To get it clean enough to sleep on is a long and arduous process that I do not wish to repeat."

Eve turned back over onto her stomach, ignoring their instruction.

"Little one," they said, grabbing her hips and pulling her towards the edge of the bed with an exasperated sigh. "Go, shower."

"What are you going to do if I don't?"

Bloodhound's eyes narrowed into slits as they studied her. Truthfully, they were pleased that Eve was more comfortable with them, opening up from her initial hesitation. But, with that came this newfound hobby of hers - pushing their buttons. "Do you truly wish to find out?" they asked, their tone darkening.

"I can't imagine it would be that bad." She wiggled her rear at them for added effect, feeling the eager yearning heat up in the cleft between her legs.

Bloodhound clenched their jaw and slipped their arms around her, tossing Eve over their shoulder as they hauled her towards the bathroom. She squirmed uselessly in their grasp and stumbled as they set her down and closed the bathroom door behind them.

"Strip," they said. They turned the shower on and stood back to watch her.

The growl in their voice started a warm tingle in the pit of her stomach. She looked from Bloodhound to the shower, deciding that she had pushed them far enough tonight - she was truly tired after the day's activities. Slowly, she slipped first her shorts, then her underwear down her legs, never once breaking eye contact as the green of their eyes morphed into a deep red. She stepped out of those, then pulled on the edges of her shirt and peeled the sweat-damp tank top over her head, soon followed by her sports bra. Bloodhound nodded at her approvingly, looking her up and down as she untied her braid, letting her dark tresses fall loose against her back.

"Good girl. Get in," they said with a head tilt towards the running water.

Eve raised her eyebrows, suspicious yet surprised at the lack of punishment for her earlier antics. She stepped into the hot, steaming water, eyeing Bloodhound warily. She quickly sudsed up and scrubbed the flecks of dirt off her body. Ever the tidy one, Bloodhound collected and threw all the dirty clothes into the laundry bin, then undressed and entered the shower with her. The bathroom quickly became foggy from the heat of the water, slightly obscuring the glass shower walls.