Awake

"What would you do, if I were there? Where would you touch me, elskan?"

----------------------

After spending the last few nights at Bloodhound's cabin, Eve finally left to go back to her own house. It had taken all of her willpower to decline their request that she stay one more night. They tried to persuade her with tantalizing kisses along her neck and fingers grazing her inner thigh, but she tore herself away from this with great effort, insisting that she needed to tend to things at her home.

As she sat on her couch after a hastily thrown-together dinner alone, she let her head fall back against the cushions and stared at the ceiling. It wasn't a lie, she did want to check on things here, to gather some clothes and personal items. Mainly, though, this had been an attempt to prove to herself that she was fine by herself. Eve was content in some ways. But, as she looked around her living room, she felt a pang inside. The house that she had been so excited to move into when she first arrived for the Games now seemed too big and cold, the glass walls leaving her exposed.

She couldn't deny that she missed the smell of burning logs and fragrant dried herbs, the soft furs and plush cushions that were perfect for lounging. Most of all, as she pulled her cold legs to her chest, she missed the warmth of Bloodhound's body pressed against hers, their arm draped around her shoulders, holding her close.

That night, Eve tossed and shifted uncomfortably in bed for hours, unable to shut her mind off for sleep. ' are you up ?' she texted Bloodhound. They probably wouldn't respond until morning, but she couldn't resist the urge to reach out to them.

She rubbed her burning eyes in the dark, squinting at her phone screen. 2:30 AM. How could she be so tired yet not fall asleep? She groaned and flopped back into her pillows, disappointed that when she turned over once again, all her arms found were crumpled blankets.

'What are you doing awake at this hour?' Bloodhound's reply read. 'You should have been asleep long ago.'

'i cant sleep. what about you, why are you still up?'

'I was asleep.'

Eve momentarily felt a twinge of guilt at waking them up but knew how she could make it up to them. She kicked her blankets off and pulled up her sleep shirt, snapping a revealing picture of her body, clad only in her underwear. The picture provided a generous view of her cleavage in her soft lilac bra, down to the small dips where her hips met her tummy. The satin edge of her panties was visible at the bottom of the picture, a tease for more to come.

' sorry for waking you ' she wrote under the picture. Her heart pounded as she hit send - she'd never sent any revealing pictures like this before.

' I like it. Send me another.'

Eve turned onto her stomach, taking another picture that included a view of her ass over her shoulder, her face half-showing, biting her lip.

' you should send me one too ;)' she typed. As private and reserved as Bloodhound was, she didn't expect anything, but it couldn't hurt to ask.

She stared in disbelief as a photo loaded on her phone, rolling back on her bed and cursing quietly under her breath when she saw it. The picture was a body shot, Bloodhound's tattooed pecs and toned ab muscles front and center. Their thumb was hooked into the waistband of their sweatpants, pulling them down just enough to get her imagination going. Her eyes moved lower as the prominent muscles dipped into a sharp V-shape on their lower stomach. She knew where that divot led and felt a warmth spread between her legs, dampening her panties.