✨Mayank, the Culprit✨ (~IshqAan)

Location- ResortDay- SoRaj's wedding dayTime- Before the start of the wedding rituals

Location- Resort
Day- SoRaj's wedding day
Time- Before the start of the wedding rituals

Mayank was in his room when Ahaan came in asking him if he was ready. Mayank just smiled, "Yeah Ahaan I am ready." "Ahaan beta!" Suman aunty came in. She gave Ahaan a beautiful necklace. "Can you please go and give it to Ishqi, Mayank is not allowed to meet her so..."

Ahaan nodded and went towards Ishqi's room. He opened the door and heard some sounds from the washroom realizing Ishqi is not ready yet. He heard a notification sound and looked at the dressing to find Ishqi's phone brightened. He didn't know when his hands reached her phone and opened it. It was a text from her friend Roshni.

Roshni
Ishqi the number you asked me to track was of someone named Mayank. Is he the one who is near you and can misbehave?

Ahaan was shocked to see the text and closed the chat. He saw a chat with Sonu, his sister. He opened the chat to find out the whole truth.

"Sonu went to the party and someone spiked her drink. And why didn't she tell me?" Ahaan thought tensed. He saw another texts which showed the fear Sonu had from his sentiments and mentally cursed himself for it.

He took the phone and left for Mayank's room. Keeping the phone in his pocket, he entered Mayank's room.

"Ahaan, did you give that necklace to Ishqi?" Suman aunty asked. He nodded and she went out for some other work. Ahaan looked at Mayank not showing what volcano he had for him inside which can burst any moment. "Mayank can you give me your phone?" Ahaan asks him deliberately.

"Oh no sorry Ahaan, my phone is dead so I have kept it on charging." Mayank lies and apologizes. Ahaan just nods and leaves the room. He kept standing there to see if Mayank does something. Suddenly, Mayank's phone rings and he keeps it on speaker, helping Ahaan unknowingly.

"Mayank the phone which contained Sonu's pictures is fine. Where do you want me to be ready?" Mayank's friend who was helping him asked. Mayank smirked, "You just be in your room, I'll call you when you're needed."

Ahaan was heartbroken to hear this and felt really guilty for being so strict that his sister couldn't share her problems with him. He just finds out about Mayank's friend who was in room no. 201 and reaches there, with some sleeping pills in his pocket. He goes inside. "Hi!" He smiles.

"Hey Ahaan, all set for your sister's wedding?" Mayank's friend asked him. Ahaan just nodded and they sat down for a chat. Ahaan saw a waiter with juice and called him at the gate. "Let's have some juice."

"He should not get a doubt, I should agree to him." He nods and Ahaan gets some juice for both of them. As soon as Mayank's friend sleeps, Ahaan takes the phone and leaves locking the door from outside.

"I can't let that cheater marry my Ishqi." He thought determined. Ahaan had already realized his feelings for Ishqi the night after she confessed hers to him. He directly went to her room and entered to find her all set, ready in her wedding attire.