✨Siyappa- 6✨ (~All Fandom's)

Hey guys sorry for being this late but I edited the chapter in the morning as I had my classes and decided to publish it by 2 o'clock but I forgot and just now I saw it

Hey guys sorry for being this late but I edited the chapter in the morning as I had my classes and decided to publish it by 2 o'clock but I forgot and just now I saw it. Sorry for making you guys wait... He he I know this was lame, happy reading😩😂❤

"Happy birthday Ishqi!!" They all wished her.

All the family members were inside their rooms while Ishqi was happy seeing the screen.

"I have known this girl half of my life and here I have realized how much I miss her! Happy birthday Ishu!" He said and turned giving her the biggest shock of her life.

I love you!
Marry me?

It was written on his white Tee he wore. All hooted behind her and Tejasswi joined her hands praying to say yes. "Happy birthday Ishqi di, dada ko haan bol do please!!" Tejasswi said cutely and all house members came out running.

"Yeh Ahaan bhai hi hai na? NTV parr hi!?" Kartik said in shock. Dadi, Chachi, Savitri all adored him on the screen. They were always ready for this relationship, why wouldn't they? Ishqi was like their own daughter.

"Ishqi, haan bologi na?" Sonu said hugging her and she had tears in her eyes. All looked at her in hope and she nodded happily.

Here in the house everyone was dancing around Ahaan. "Hum baraat lekar aane wale hai!!" Umar said excitedly and they all danced on Saajan ji ghar aaye singing it together.

They all had the cake, it was yum. "Ishqi, Ahaan has made the best cake! You have to ask him to make it again." They all chuckled and Ishqi and the family also laughed. A person who's never entered the kitchen made cake for her, it made her feel so special.

 A person who's never entered the kitchen made cake for her, it made her feel so special

Tejasswi and Karan had a fight. Karan S was in support of Karan K and the whole group wasn't approving her.

Since the time VIPs had changed, they were torturing the housemates. They were making them work hard and it was soon decided by all the housemates of retaliating them. They didn't work for them, neither the house duties as it was their responsibility to make the housemates work.